The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint my standard alloy wheels

Guest Nizam

Niz dude.. if you have the cash to splash then look up some of the garages that are on here.. you really cant go wrong..

i know you have a language barrier thing problem and we are the typical british - "if they don't understand- just shout louder" type LOL (well i am anyway! and proud lol) BUT, i would advise you trying a bit harder on that side!

we've all been noobs b4 and we all learnt that b4 p*ssing everyone off.. use the search.. just try and think about what you wanna do.. use the internet and the search button and if you still cant find it.. then post but explain u cant find it.. your gonna get more of this is dont stop being a pratt.!

(was the gentle enuff...i could remove certain grammatical words if ya like?)

*tick* good message but could do better !

i.e stop writing text style......how's that going to help Niz?? :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All i can say is that yes Niz can be a royal PITA, but further to that, the attitudes and responses on here just go to prove that there are some real f****G tools on this forum!

I would hate to be in a position where i was brain damaged, retarded, foreign, just fill in the blanks, and have to deal with some of you lot, some of you should be ashamed!

All i can say is that yes Niz can be a royal PITA, but further to that, the attitudes and responses on here just go to prove that there are some real f****G tools on this forum!

I would hate to be in a position where i was brain damaged, retarded, foreign, just fill in the blanks, and have to deal with some of you lot, some of you should be ashamed!

Thats what i have been saying but obviously i was going about it in the nice way :D

The thing a lot of you carebears (TM IanC) seem to miss is that he's been spoonfed information already and given detailed instruction on how to help himself with searches and so on. That's the thing that annoys me. It's one thing to want the answer to something that you simply can't find yourself but it's another to not even look for an answer first.

And then we have the whole selling thing, that's painful to behold... and the "mate" thing... and the whole "add me, come to a cruize" thing before he became more active... and the putting unrelated content into other threads thing... sorry but I don't have a duty to adore every member of the forum, I'm human, some people annoy me, some annoy me a lot - Nizam is one of them.

Thing is, even spacks & retards could grasp the idea of SEARCHING for information. Yes, english isn't his first language, but that doesn't excuse the barrage of bloody stupid questions that get posted up every week.

Okay, so he wants to learn how to do stuff himself - a commendable attitude - BUT, most of his questions can be answered by a simple search on either this site or Google. How many times does he have to have the piss ripped out of him before he learns? Even the guys who helped him at first are now sick of him.

If you can't find an answer, then fine, post up; or, post a sensible question asking to clarify what you've found. Have you actually READ his posts? He wants everyone to hold his hand and guide him through the most simplest of tasks which implies he shouldn't attempt any form of technical work. If he wants to learn, then why not hang around a garage in his spare time helping out?

As i said he can be a royal PITA as i have said myself on occasion, but my point was that the simple answer for those who it annoys or cant be bothered is to just ignore, there is no need for the constant piss taking and name calling, you all have an ignore button, my comment is due to most just using him for spiteful entertainment,

I'm not a care bear, far from it, but i do have a sense of fairness and common decency, you know F all about the guy, i bet if we had a person of the type i mentioned before, and it was known, it would be a whole different ball game;)

Edited by Tricky-Ricky (see edit history)

The thing a lot of you carebears (TM IanC) seem to miss is that he's been spoonfed information already and given detailed instruction on how to help himself with searches and so on. That's the thing that annoys me. It's one thing to want the answer to something that you simply can't find yourself but it's another to not even look for an answer first.

And then we have the whole selling thing, that's painful to behold... and the "mate" thing... and the whole "add me, come to a cruize" thing before he became more active... and the putting unrelated content into other threads thing... sorry but I don't have a duty to adore every member of the forum, I'm human, some people annoy me, some annoy me a lot - Nizam is one of them.

I'm not a carebear, I just think there is no need to be so harsh imo. Especially when he's just a bit of a fool and is never harsh back and just says sorry all the time. I do feel sorry for him

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

to be fair i did post a fairly nice message that is there for him to take if he wants. yeh we probably should all be a bit more patient.. but by my count this isnt the first time. and first 10 or so we can probably just bout cope after that its really getting to the end of peoples teather. i think its a tad ironic that ive been told off on hear for accidently swearing yet he doenst get told for being accidently ignorant.

:lol:

Michael some of your posts are just literally poetically brilliant.

In fairness to Nizam,..well more newbies in general. Friends of mine and myself often wonder if I would follow through with buying a first supra if I came across this website, the main supra owners club.

For instance, a newbie (not Nizam as in fairness he has been told many times) comes to the forum.

First post is...

"I want to buy a supra, cant afford TT so assume NA is cheaper to run on petrol. So how can I make it go faster"

Next min...

"USE THE SEARCH BUTTON"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN ASKED!?!?"

"IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO RUN A SUPRA DONT BUY ONE".

countless times this happens.

So much so my friends and I do comedy sketches of it on nights out in a drunken state taking the mickey of how newbies get flamed.

I just feel its not good club spirit. Stuff like this rarely happens on other owners clubs. Or is it just me? *prepares to be flamed*

Nizam by the way you don't fall into this bracket of newbies. :p;)