The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

1 other thing,

only 105db is mentioned in the thread and driveby?

we have any further news on this

I'll have a word with the track people and give them a heads up on what your situation is. The people who handle the bookings don't always have the exact details of how the track is run by the track marshals & cheif marshal (despite it being a family owned & run business). I'll push them for a bit more info.

I forgot it was an MR2 not a Supe, sorry - my Tanabe suggestion isn't much cop!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doh! I just noticed a sentence missing its end, in the schedule bit of the info pack.

Safety briefing to all drivers and passengers. Miss this and you won’t be allowed on track until an official has given you a brief. This may

... mean you are waiting around until someone becomes free, so please try to make it on time.

(And then I said in the PM I sent out, that if you know you're going to be late please let me know in advance and I'l see if anything can be sorted out).

Ah well, it doesn't really matter that it wasn't quite 100% complete - it was only a small omission and I'm sure people got the idea(?)

That'll teach me to have a short attention span! :(

steve were you just bored one day at work? thats bordering on nerdy lol :smartass:

Nah I have a spreadsheet with everyone's name/reg/payments/experience/etc etc etc - it has several real purposes but I was curious and decided to select the bhp column and see what the SUM was. :p :D

P.S. I'm bored at work EVERY day :(

Traders

I just got off the phone with Peter Richards, our in-house car cleaning & valet expert. He's going to come down and spectate as he's only ~25 miles up the road and he could bring his van if people want to take advantage and grab some products...?

So, can we have a show of hands please, who would be interested in grabbing some postage-free items? :)

If people aren't fussed, he'll give his Supra a run out instead. So speak now or forever hold your peace!

(Just to remind, ALL mkivSupra.net Traders are welcome at this event for a grand total cost of £zero.)

now TT BPU, will know a definate figure hopefully next week but will be between 3-400 :)

No probs mate, I'll stick you down as 380bhp - that's what I've put all the BPU TTs down as. It doesn't matter ultimately, it's just so I can roughly order people into groups based on experience & likely speed for the familirsation laps - they are pace car led to begine with, then a few 'free' laps before teh next group gets a go.

After the group sessions are complete, it make no odds as it's open pitlane and we'll all be mixed in together. :)