The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bespoke IHI / Apexi "Big Twins" turbo kit

michael

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was trying to say in my first post If you want to know how this kit will perform go out in a car with twins you wont be dissapointed ;) if I get my wheels in time I will be at japfest and will happily take you for a spin.

Nice one mate, let me know if you get sorted this week.

No-one is allowed to buy these until then *grin*

So in summary it's well ace and reet good and stuff so someone should buy it... thanks ;)

Exactly :D

Nice one mate, let me know if you get sorted this week.

No-one is allowed to buy these until then *grin*

Will do, hope it does'nt rain forcast does not look good :(

Amazing that these haven't been sold! if i had a TT i wouldn't doubt for a second.

This is the holy grail! perhaps i will buy just them AND a TT. Your life will be so much better with these!

Hopefully this will convince the people who are in doubt ;)

I'm a bit shocked to be honest too, it's a lot of money to just impulse buy but then at the same time it's an absolute bargain for what's on offer.

I'm in no rush to get rid but the cash and garage room would be nice so don't be shy, I might even help out and offer monthly payments if someone wants to secure them asap but can't afford the asking price right now.

Well done mate, cant wait to see them in action ;)

My car feels faster already with these babies in the back:)

Good to meet you Michael and thanks for the tea and intercooler pipes too!

Will keep you posted :)

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.