Surrey Rolling Road dyno day - 10th May

Homer

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the update Matt, and no problem, fully understand your situation. I'll keep you last on the list so you have the option of turning up late. A power run should still be possible even if only Charlie and a few of us are left.

You have my number so just let me know if you can make it :)

Nice one guys, the more the merrier :) Will be getting some Pizza in for lunch so will expect you lot to turn up around then :D

Will be there with Homer in my new MR2 :D

Cheers for the lift mate... Bl**dy Fords!!

Just heard from Chingy, he won;t be able to make it which now leaves a big gap in the middle of the day :( If anyone else would like to get their car on the dyno, or you have any friends that might be interested they are very welcome to fill the gaps.

This Mondeo has cost £650 so far (more than the Supra!), can't give up on it just yet..!