Surrey Rolling Road dyno day - 10th May

Homer

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, great day, sorry I turned up a bit late, blame Steve L for that! I'm absolutely over the moon with the power mine made, 849.7bhp at 8500rpm and still climbing, 1.6 bar boost! Sorry Aran, I've beat your record!

Still loads to come from the car to, I was planning on running 2 bar with pump fuel and 2.5 bar on race fuel. I think 2 bar on pump fuel should see it get close to 1000bhp which is a nice number. On the road the car is absolutely mental, tyres light up in 1st,2nd and 3rd gear and finally gets full traction in 4th, bit silly really but a right laugh.

Great Car mate. I do love the look of your motor.

Be careful in that thing :D

:p

Also Charlie and I wanted to thank you for your help today with getting the car strapped in etc

More than welcome, I enjoyed myself as always, and Mel had a good chat with people. :)

I've got those plans for the IRS system backend of the seven chassis

Amazing car, very impressive and good to see some great cars coming together for this summers events/meets to make up for last year :)

Cheers mate, is been off the road for about 1.5 years so its great to finally use it again and cant wait to take on a track day. Yours is coming along as well I see, not to long now :)

Excellent, can I put a link to that on my website? Dont mind do you?

Sure, no problem.

If I can figure out how to use the video editing software I'll upload a better one... If you want to the original non-edited version (MUCH better quality) I can send a DVD in the post.

Had a great time today when we finally got there! God know's where multimap was trying to take us! Anyway it was good to see some old faces and meet some new.

Congratulations to Paul. I thought I mis-heard Ryan when he told me what the number was!

Also well done to Gaz, bloody good result! :thumbs:

Thanks again to Daryl for arranging everything. Great job as always, and thanks to Charlie for having us (so to speak!).

Just hope that I get to put mine on the rollers soon......

Cheers,

We had a really good day. It was nice to see some people again and meet the rest for the first time. I was pretty pleased with my NA's run as was Charlie, exceeding the expected output and no issues:) Then it all went wrong n the way back when without warning something went pop in the engine, spat oil everywhere and appears to be totally dead know http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=150067:(

Thanks to Paul for bringing my order with him, what a good run that was:).

I'll be back with a new engine soon, hopefully;)