The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday 27 april

sim

I don't know if I'm going to be able to make this now. I've got loads of work to do still on the house I'm renovating, and unfortunately we're behind schedule on lots of things. :(

Plus, if it rains, I'm sure it will also convince me that I need to get on with it too.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from antigua this morning at 6am...i will try and make it if i dont fall asleep.

Sorry but whats the post code for this place again?

If you're just coming along to show off your tan, then you can think again ;) Hope you had a good time. :)

The postcode for Stanmer Park is: BN1 9QA

If I can get away around lunchtime, then I'll be there. It's meant to be raining now, but the sun's out and its looking good out there :)

Any idea where we're going after the initial meet? Just in case I can't get to the Park on time?

I would have thought that we wold go to the pub behind Tesco in Newhaven, as its the only one around that can fit umpteen Supras in the car park, and its a bit of a drive to, that way we don't end up getting stuck in Brighton traffic, its the turning in between the two roundabouts coming out of Newhaven.

I would have thought that we wold go to the pub behind Tesco in Newhaven, as its the only one around that can fit umpteen Supras in the car park, and its a bit of a drive to, that way we don't end up getting stuck in Brighton traffic, its the turning in between the two roundabouts coming out of Newhaven.
yep thats where we are going, im on my way down to brighton in a mo will see you all there

I managed to get home from the 'building site', have a wash, get changed and rushed outside to get the roof off.

I drove about a mile up the road, and the heaven's opened and I got soaked!

So I rushed to put the roof back on, and turned back home.

A change of clothes and a nice coffee later, feel a bit better :)

Maybe next time :(