The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday 27 april

sim

Well as its literally a 30 second drive from me then I wouldn't mind going there first then traveling down. We could meet there to travel down to brighton, I know myself and miles will be able to ...

Cool, I'll drop him an email - not sure which club it is though, didn't ask ! He's a customer that has just booked his 3.0 supercharged MR2 in for mapping :)

But I suspect I'll meet at Pease Pottage services too and we can all go from there - nice little convoy down ;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I'll drop him an email - not sure which club it is though, didn't ask ! He's a customer that has just booked his 3.0 supercharged MR2 in for mapping :)

But I suspect I'll meet at Pease Pottage services too and we can all go from there - nice little convoy down ;)

Sounds cool mate, make for a more interesting drive down :eyebrows:

Just tell us what time you'll be heading over to the services.

Sounds good, let us know how you get on with the mr2.

I might be up fo this if the weather is ok and nobody minds my Monaro tagging along.

friend just told me about this meet. can't believe i didn't see it before on the forum:search:, and there's cake:p. Im near Brighton & Crawley so I will be there. Looking forward to it hope the weather is good:d

Sounds good, let us know how you get on with the mr2.

I might be up fo this if the weather is ok and nobody minds my Monaro tagging along.

Why don't you guys join us from Pease Pottage down to Brighton...?:)

what time u meetin at pease pottage only 15mins away:)

I'll double check, but I think it's 12. The MR2 guys have food arranged in Henfield so are going to go off to that, we can carry on from Pease Pottage to Stanmer Park. I've got the mobile number of the MR2 organiser and we'll try and meet up later.

So goes the plan so far ;)

So, how about those that want to meet at Pease Pottage aim for 12ish, then convoy down to Stanmer for 1pm :)

I'll double check, but I think it's 12. The MR2 guys have food arranged in Henfield so are going to go off to that, we can carry on from Pease Pottage to Stanmer Park. I've got the mobile number of the MR2 organiser and we'll try and meet up later.

So goes the plan so far ;)

So, how about those that want to meet at Pease Pottage aim for 12ish, then convoy down to Stanmer for 1pm :)

Sounds good weather dependent, finger crossed:), Just cleaned the car for it as well :carwash: Look forward to seein Jamies Monaro to:cool:

Anyone seen the forecast from the south east on Sunday, looks like its going to be pretty wet:( if it is I'm going to give it a miss, Saturday is dry and warm? but a bit short notice, if its going to be a wash out, how about next Sunday?

Yea I have just seen this too, we maybe be lucky though. If not delaying it to the following weekend will probably be wise to ensure a good turn out, whats everyone else's views...?

Well the forecast is rain, so it will probably be glorious sunshine :D How about we check the forecast again tomorrow and then decide ?

I agree, either that or decide it on the morning, the best way will be to look up at the sky and decide. I will be more than pi**ed of if it goes to pot :(