The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday 27 april

sim

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't too bad out there considering the weather, pretty decent turnout as well.

shame the rain cut the gathering at stanmer park short.

Hi Jeff. I was going to text you before I left, just to see how many were definitely going, but I didn't even get that far!

The inside of my car is really wet, and I've got the windows open to help dry it off a bit. :rolleyes:

Hi Jeff. I was going to text you before I left, just to see how many were definitely going, but I didn't even get that far!

The inside of my car is really wet, and I've got the windows open to help dry it off a bit. :rolleyes:

oops! hope it doesn't take too long mate.

there's always next month ;)

good turnout its a shame it rained at stanmer park and its allso a shame that we got split up on the way to the pub, i loved going through the southwick tunnel with 3 sups on the way home they sounded great going through the tunnel, i hope i didnt make those speed camaras go of i was going a bit fast, anyways thanks for all coming i will organise an other one soon, hopefully see you all on the next one

What speed cameras?

I videoed us all through the tunnel

there used to be some at the tunnel, im not sure now, theres still camara signs up so i guess there still there unless the signs are there just to slow people down

Guest leighR
Don't forget mate, street:modified are meeting up at three bridges tesco's on thursday from 8pm onwards, then moving onto Heathy Farm pub for 8.30 - 9ish!!

thanks bud ill see if i can make it!ill let u know if ill be down

there used to be some at the tunnel, im not sure now, theres still camara signs up so i guess there still there unless the signs are there just to slow people down

Hahaha well in that case im screwed!

The amount of times I've been through that tunnel at a rate of knots in a low gear, just to hear the fabulous noise (especially with the roof off), I couldn't care to remember, and I've never had a problem :)