The mkiv Supra Owners Club

started to fit my bodykit

Guest craig-mkiv

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gaz Shaw

Yeah i got stick for doing things not everyone liked!

Hey everyone got there own tastes! ppl go on but its one of the best kits ive seen! ill wait till end and matbe it could tempt me!!!

Goodluck pal!

Guest craig-mkiv
more pics please

can we see the progress of this?

Hi guy's

thank's for ALL the comment's ( including the Pm's ) good & bad ;) just a quick update on this :

following my post on 21/03/08 the following day 22/03/08 had a phone call that a family member had passed away :cry: so for that reason no more work has been carried out on the car .

as soon as i am ready to start up again i will keep you all updated & of course with pic's ;)

thank's again

craig ( craigmkiv )

ooh jsut read this guys comments:

balls?...........

I may pop out in a 'mo and beat the crap outta my supe with a sledge........I'd be a real hero then.......... probably devalue the car equally too

I think it'd be on par with this kit, In my opinion of course, each to their own, etc etc, I think (in my opinion again) that trying to fit this ugly(my opinion) kit on your driveway without the proper facilities is utter madness. I take it that is 'blended' on the rear bumper then high build primer?........It looks shocking, the kit looks poor quality and the blending stands out a mile, could just be the pics, so I will withold final judgment

How about a little shuta da fucka uppar?

ooh jsut read this guys comments:

How about a little shuta da fucka uppar?

how about a little 'everyone has an opinion' if people wanna post on here and just get 'that looks sweet' and kiss each others arses then thats fine by me, I would expect on a public forum, when something is posted expect to get good and bad comments. the guy had the good grace to thank people for the comments good and bad. I also reread and apologised to the guy for being harsh. If I saw the work and had a chat with him I'd hope I would be as honest to his face as I am on here. can you say the same about your comment? hopefully we'll find out if I stick around here to find out. but I can say that it gives the club an image that I wouldn't want to promote. as far as I can tell a heated adult debate is a good thing......

I can now see why there are so many single figure posters. who stick around for a few weeks, then lose interest

take care

Rob

how about a little 'everyone has an opinion' if people wanna post on here and just get 'that looks sweet' and kiss each others arses then thats fine by me, I would expect on a public forum, when something is posted expect to get good and bad comments. the guy had the good grace to thank people for the comments good and bad. I also reread and apologised to the guy for being harsh. If I saw the work and had a chat with him I'd hope I would be as honest to his face as I am on here.

Theres an opinion, then theres kicking a guy in the balls when hes at the point of no return. You've even said it yourself! :rolleyes: you can see from other posts that not every likes what craig is doing, but they went as far as saying, nah not keen or could do with a bit of this and that, if you're going to have a go at least make it remotely constructive!

can you say the same about your comment?.

Certainly can, looks good, especially as hes doing it himself, with no prior experiance!! Btw, if you think i'm reframmed, then it wont take you long to dig out some of my posts that would suggest the contrary

as far as I can tell a heated adult debate is a good thing......

Please point me in the direction of your "adult" debate :blink:

I can now see why there are so many single figure posters. who stick around for a few weeks, then lose interest

Indeed, its suvival of the fittest, we eat our young on here, if you dont make the grade then its :hang: ... well Blackie and Carl S slipped through the net but hey, cant win em all

Take care

will do, I apologise to the mods. my mistake. you long standing, experienced members know how to say the same thing but without the clarity ie 'shuta da fucka uppar' sounds so different. and I guess its what us new members have to learn to pass the grade.

will do, I apologise to the mods. my mistake. you long standing, experienced members know how to say the same thing but without the clarity ie 'shuta da fucka uppar' sounds so different. and I guess its what us new members have to learn to pass the grade.

You will learn grasshoper....although i'm going to have to tell it to you straight Tchaikovsky................... I dont think your're topgun material :(

i bought the jdl kit pretty much the same week it became available last year and its sat in my garage for months its finally going to the bodyshop on the 14th april, cant wait to get it done and back to me.

i dint have enough bottle to attempt putting it on myself, so fair play to you buddy.

looking good in the pics.