The mkiv Supra Owners Club

for those with silly user names

Matt H

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand mine tbh but my first name was already taken (Michael) & my surname wouldn't register even though I've not seen anyone on here with the name Power??? So I had to stick my old nickname from school. Is a pain when calling or meeting new people

lol I just realised that my last pm sent to you I called you paddy, sorry my bad :taped:

Razza was my nickname from school, but I even end up confusing myself sometimes when speaking to people, as sometimes I'll refer to myself as Razza, and other times as Darren. It's a bit like having a split personality I suppose:p:D

Glad it's not as bad as others though...:blink:

Some folks are confused by mine. Most of my mates call me Chan (or Juan-Chan cos it rhymes) instead of Rich, so I chose that as there were already about a million users with Rich in their usernames.

As Hoff said though, I didn't realise I'd be on here so much when I first signed up to look for a Supra!

I don't mind odd user names, although it helps if you also have your real name in your sig or next to your avatar. I try to remember customers real names as I find it more personal replying to pm's

I always ask members to include their user name on any pay pal/bank transfers, it can be very difficult if they forget to do this and I need to try to connect real name and user name.

I hope this thread doesn't lead to lots of name changes, now that really does make life complicated :confused: :think:

I remember someone telling me he sold an item to a memer called 'Big Mark', he didn't leave his real names so the seller had to mark the parcel 'F.A.O BIG MARK' lol

That's why having your real name in the signature is a good idea, so they get your username and real name all in one go ;)

Your username should be "L800OUD". I love your reg. ;)

Your username should be "L800OUD". I love your reg. ;)

:blush: Thank you. I didn't choose to have that as a user name because one day i'd knew i'd be moving to the states so I would need to sell the car and no longer have that reg. Im moving later this year/early next so no point in changing it now :)

:blush: Thank you. I didn't choose to have that as a user name because one day i'd knew i'd be moving to the states so I would need to sell the car and no longer have that reg. Im moving later this year/early next so no point in changing it now :)

Taking the Supra with you then?

Taking the Supra with you then?

:p