"hi, its hoff here"

"what, the hoff!!!"

:D

Lol:D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit, really need to change mine on here.... due to the fact I DON'T EVEN OWN A SUPRA NOW.:blink:

(god that means I'll have to change my 360 gamertag as well, doh!)

Agree with some of the other comments. When I first joined I did not think about long term on the user name. To be fair, I'd never even been on a forum till joining this one.:rolleyes:

It's the trouble when first joining any forums or setting up a new email etc... you ALWAYS find someone else has got there first with said name... very frustrating when your then trying to think of something else to have. Grrr!!

Jim

That shows how little you know.:rolleyes:

Can only go off my own experiance and the overwhelming complaints i heard from others. He was a liar, and extremely insulting when he defended himself by tyring to turn it around on me.... anyway, that saga is in the past. The amount of stuff i've bought for my supra over the years, little isnt isnt in that equation

How do you get on when phoning up a trader etc from the site?

When you PM a trader, then for instance follow up with a phone call, your have to let the other person on the end of the phone know who you are.

I used to always say, “Hi its matt from the supra club, and 9/10 you get,…….matt……. then you say “Matt H”, for which they click as that’s the person they have been talking to via PM or something.

I couldn’t imagine for the life of me ringing up and saying (for example) “hi, its supra orgasm here from the supra club”. Lol, I’d feel like such a bell.

But those with silly user names must have to do this?

How do you get on? Can you get around having to use your user name for which everyone affiliates you to?

Which is worse, Having a Bellend name or being a Bellend?