• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

getting closer :cool:

1:Wile e Coyote + Mandy ( Route 38)

2: Blackie

3: Fifty - ( Plusha 1015 -Route 38 around 1045)

10.45 give or take we may need a crafty Ciggy at Plusha ;) Please tell me we not the only ones that smoke??

4:Anja+Paul - ( Plusha 1015 -Route 38 around 1045)

5:carlos t

6:supradan & fiona (route 38)

7: (another) Supra_dan from St.Austell

8: AndyT and Scoobs

9: SL4444 (seth WITH SUPRA)

10: buster + alex (mate)

11: DodgyRog + Jennie

i'm really really nervous, no s**t

Give over man, it's not a Job interview. :D

What you see is what you get with me.

So now you have an "Group joke" to make me feel more of an outsider :(

Makes two of us then as I don't know it either.

err yes last meeting I said Id buy the tea but when I tried to pay at the cafe with my debit card they idint take them. I had to sponge off everyone else as I had no money:(

Rich

Hihihihihihihi :eyebrows:

Cool, I will get there for 12.30. i will be the short good looking bloke with the silver supra;)

:taped:

well mines an N/A shed :(

You drive an N/A?????????/ :rlol: (kidding hun)

Just remember to give fifty about 100yds if you are following as he stops a lot quicker than he goes lol:d:d:d:d

Ah shi*, thanks for the warning I best be aware then cause I am a boot hogger :rolleyes:

I nearly ended up in a cavalier and tractor sandwich :)

The driving can get a bit spirited at times but just drive at your own pace dont push it to keep up with the heavy right footed gang:innocent:

The TT's you mean ;)

Na only joking. :D

Seriously tho I like a bit of speed but I have no intentions of loosing my licence or trashing my car on Saturday, so if I fall behind you best wait for me.

:kiss:

Seriously tho I like a bit of speed but I have no intentions of loosing my licence or trashing my car on Saturday, so if I fall behind you best wait for me.

Its not that bad we dont take risks although if its a good stretch of road its usually foot to the floor especially if wile is out front:D

And worse still if its ali and wile lol

Its not that bad we dont take risks although if its a good stretch of road its usually foot to the floor especially if wile is out front:D

As I said I like a bit of speed and if the Hubby is at the wheel at the time he will put his foot down while I scream abuse at him from the passenger seat.

All depends on road conditions tho init. :D

As I said I like a bit of speed and if the Hubby is at the wheel at the time he will put his foot down while I scream abuse at him from the passenger seat.

I have no chance of driving fast

1: because I have an N/A:giveup:

2: because the the wife will cut my balls off:no::twak:

She had a go the other day when I got a bit sideways of the roundabout and floored it upto 100 leptons to get past someone that was annoying me :eyebrows:

She had a go the other day when I got a bit sideways of the roundabout and floored it upto 100 leptons to get past someone that was annoying me :eyebrows:

So would I have.

So would I have.

Its only a short piece of dual carriageway after the roundabout so you have to get the power down a bit sharpish

I have that problem mate :D

1:Wile e Coyote + Mandy ( Route 38)

2: Blackie

3: Fifty - ( Plusha 1015 -Route 38 around 1045)

4:Anja+Paul - ( Plusha 1015 -Route 38 around 1045)

5:carlos t

6:supradan & fiona (route 38)

7: (another) Supra_dan from St.Austell

8: AndyT and Scoobs

9: SL4444 (seth WITH SUPRA)

10: buster + alex (mate)

11: DodgyRog + Jennie

12: Suprattgaz + Jo (exeter services 12.00)

PLEASE say hello, last time I went on a meet with the mkiv club I knew no-one and it was very uncomfortable!!!!:innocent: