Cornwall/Devon 9th meet

wile e coyote

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm starting to get nervous. Because it's winter my Supra looks "a bit rough" compaired to some.

That'll be two then Lol:D

I actually thought you were joking about the Radios lol.:D

Ain't called Wily for nothing is he. :D

I don't posses one so I'm winging it. :)

I am still hoping to join at Exeter, but as I have said I am moving house during the week leading up to the 9th.

Anyway if my move gets put back to far, are you intending to stop at Exeter for any amount of time or just to pick up, as I might only be able to meet you and see you on your way if the move gets pushed into the later part of the week( :(I will be unpacking according to the wife:( ).

Still hoping to make the trip, just testing the water in case:eyebrows:

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Lol. No clue here bud. Never seen them used. Only been in bike convoys. :rlol:

I have been practicing my walkie talkie speak, Rubber ducky.

Bike convoys, we have a massive ride out (about 100 bikes) every summer for a guy we all knew that died in a bad crash about 6 years ago. £5 to join in and the money collected goes to devon air ambulance. You should come to it, I will try and keep up on my Supermoto :eyebrows:

I have been practicing my walkie talkie speak, Rubber ducky.

Bike convoys, we have a massive ride out (about 100 bikes) every summer for a guy we all knew that died in a bad crash about 6 years ago. £5 to join in and the money collected goes to devon air ambulance. You should come to it, I will try and keep up on my Supermoto :eyebrows:

Count me in if it's July on bud.

Did Daisy Chain for Wessex Cancer Trust a few years back. 3000 + and the nice policemen racing us down the outside. After they'd closed each leg off of course...:eyebrows:

tell ya what if ya come get me ill make ya all a cup of tea Lol hows that sound

Not up to me, Wile is the sorter outer lol. But I can't see why we could't meet you en'route. :)

PS: Wile I ain't never used a 2 way radio and I am not doing that silly over and out waffle, I'll just shriek if my Hubby is speeding ok lol :blink:

Not up to me, Wile is the sorter outer lol. But I can't see why we could't meet you en'route. :)

PS: Wile I ain't never used a 2 way radio and I am not doing that silly over and out waffle, I'll just shriek if my Hubby is speeding ok lol :blink:

If its dry your hubby may need ear defenders lol:D

Buster pm your mob number then i can text when we leave to give you an idea about time.We can stay a little at exeter but not too long Half an hour .Radios incase anybody gets split up cheaper than the phone also police so none of this ruber duck nonsence.Dave36 played us Yellow submarine on 1 trip :search:

;)

Buster pm your mob number then i can text when we leave to give you an idea about time.We can stay a little at exeter but not too long Half an hour .Radios incase anybody gets split up cheaper than the phone also police so none of this ruber duck nonsence.Dave36 played us Yellow submarine on 1 trip :search:

If everything works out ok then I'll probably be at Exeter too and might be able to follow on to Barnstaple as well.

All depends on when I have to join a ship at Liverpool, but I'll confirm that this week. :)

1:Wile e Coyote + Mandy

2: Blackie

3: Fifty

4:Anja+Paul

5:carlos t

6:supradan & fiona

7: (another) Supra_dan from St.Austell

8: AndyT and Scoobs

Shaping up nicely there. Who's names are missing of that list?? (Please add yourself)

Just chatting about the trip with Hubby again, really looking forward to it (Pleaseeeeeeeeee, let's have nice weather, at least dry)

Anyways................... Hubby asked is anyone going to do some Videoing???

We ain't got a camera else I would. I be taking some clips and Pics with my Mobile but won't be great quality. :D