Cornwall/Devon 9th meet

wile e coyote

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys i hate my local toyota dealership they promised me they would have me some new wheel studs by today thought being pull a long night fix the car start a 5am finish my job i have got dumped on me and still make it to the meet!!!

Well roundswell toyota failed!!! no wheel stud therefore no supra for me![sAD][sAD]

Sorry guys your back down to 11 people!

May try to catch a lift later on with blackie although he doesnt know yet lol;)

Guys i hate my local toyota dealership they promised me they would have me some new wheel studs by today thought being pull a long night fix the car start a 5am finish my job i have got dumped on me and still make it to the meet!!!

Well roundswell toyota failed!!! no wheel stud therefore no supra for me![sAD][sAD]

Sorry guys your back down to 11 people!

May try to catch a lift later on with blackie although he doesnt know yet lol;)

OMG! I'm gutted, seriously. Lifts cool if you want one just keep your hands to yourself (This time);) You going to meet me at barum gate?

We have a camera car then

I dont want him to crick his neck taking pics out of my back window ;) Its got a video function too but i'm buggered if i know how to work it as its my brothers. I will be posting the lot up in a thread in this section when we get back and you lot can take your pick.

Dont want to speak to you Dumfbacke!! ;)

:D

Im going Im worth 6! :p

Rich

Just aswell cause I don't know the way. Your my Sat NaFF ;)

keancy doing burnouts lol ;)

:rlol:

Your only jelous cause I can in my TT :p (Joking hunny, I'd be far to frightened to do that, besides I have just been informed we need new Tyres soon.)

suprattgaz

Supree mo fo

Club Member

Sales Feedback: 100% (12) Can we do a shell stop please on the way up the M5, think taunton has one?

EDIT: Won't be going near Taunton, just realised. Somewhere else then?

BPU 6spd jspec - 419.2bhp at last check, mods since then

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by suprattgaz : Today at 18:52.

Theres a Shell garage at the bottom of Haldon hill at Kennford if you or there one not far from the services

multi map this

SHELL COUNTESS WEAR - SHELL OPEN: 24 HOUR 399 TOPSHAM ROAD, EXETER, DEVON. EX2 6HD 01392 872030