Cornwall/Devon 9th meet

wile e coyote

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got up. I dont have to meet for another hour or so :)

Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyways absolutly brilliant day had great fun.great company and great driving. Well enjoyed. Pictures from me will be tomorrow now as we just been invited to the pub.

Laterz. xxx

Summat went wrong with car tho but thats in a another thread.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1804719#post1804719

Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyways absolutly brilliant day had great fun.great company and great driving. Well enjoyed. Pictures from me will be tomorrow now as we just been invited to the pub.

Laterz. xxx

Summat went wrong with car tho but thats in a another thread.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1804719#post1804719

Should of guested who would post first HeeHee

Hope the car is okay..................

:lol:

i couldnt pull in ether as i was welllllll just goin to fast lol great day me mate is thinking of gettin a supra now lol hurry up with photos guys and blackie u are funny as f**k just keep off my back next time lol

;)I try buddy. Great meeting you all, Brilliant people (The ones i spoke to) I'm going to put up a thread with all the pictures i got in and you all can take your pick :)

Should of guested who would post first HeeHee

Hope the car is okay..................

:lol:

Hehe, you know you can rely on me and here is one of my famous multi quotes.

The Car is fine and dandy now too, had a hose pop off so nothing to drastic.

;)I try buddy. Great meeting you all, Brilliant people (The ones i spoke to) I'm going to put up a thread with all the pictures i got in and you all can take your pick :)

Yep well enjoyed. Bit of a downer when the Car went silly but it's all good now and so I can reflect on yesterday now. Wish we could meet up again today lol.

yeh top quality day really enjoyed it nice meeting you all, still managed to get kinda lost on way home lol but made it eventually. Got sum good inspiration but might leave the scaffholding off the car though (buster) ;) catch you all later.

Busters car is noisy init, lol.

Sorta thing I would have loved 10 years ago (and had) but we be to old now. :rlol:

Really enjoyed today - great laugh and brill drive!!! ;)

Yeah good to meet you. Your Car is well nice. :love: the Rims.

Lol, I was behind him on the way to Bude and it was drowning my stereo out lol (Too close maybe;)?)

Yeah you are the Boot and middle of the Road Hogger. Everytime I looked in my rear View all I saw was you in middle of the road with your lights shouting at everybody ;)

I loved the blat through the twisties and i was behind buster so my ears are still ringing;)

Great tomeet you all

The video my wife took is very boring and mostly just shots of the sun lol.Think i will have to fit bullet cams for the next meet hehehe

Hehe. Nice pictures tho.