Cornwall/Devon 9th meet

wile e coyote

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wish i'd got a silver 1 lol finding out how hard it is to keep black fookin clean cant win spent hours other day had 1 lil shower dont know wtf was in the rain but it just coated the car in crap grrr.

I know that feeling all to well. We used to own a Black RS Turbo, was for ever minging.

Silver is great even when the Supe is absolutly hanging you can only tell if you get quite close to it, from a distance it looks brill. :D

Dan,i remember trying to clean mine outside matts when we went to that meet at B and Q lol because it got sh*t high just from mine to his. there where 4 supes there and all where black. i thought 2 supes driving next to each other looked smart cant wait to see what 10 or so will:d

Dan,i remember trying to clean mine outside matts when we went to that meet at B and Q lol because it got sh*t high just from mine to his. there where 4 supes there and all where black. i thought 2 supes driving next to each other looked smart cant wait to see what 10 or so will:d

;)

So just to recap then :

Meet at Trerule Foot in Route 38 carpark for 11am Leave as soon as everybody has arrived 11.30 latest then up A38 to Exeter services picking up Buster on the way, to meet Mike Mac (if he can make it) and any body else for about 12.00 then up the A377 to Barnstable then to brewers fare for grub;

Barum Gate,

Whiddon Drive,

Barnstaple.

Devon.

EX32 8RY

Then A39 to Bude ( Can stop if wish as big carpark) Then B3254 to Launceston to go our own ways

I will text people meeting at exeter and barnstable eta's

can you make sure your names are added and planning to meet :

1:Wile e Coyote + Mandy ( Route 38)

2: Blackie

3: Fifty

4:Anja+Paul

5:carlos t

6:supradan & fiona

7: (another) Supra_dan from St.Austell

8: AndyT and Scoobs

9: SL4444 (seth WITH SUPRA)

10: buster + alex (mate)

11: DodgyRog + Jennie

This is going to be good nice turn out lets all hope the weather is going to be good :)

4:Anja+Paul (Meeting Rich at 10.15am, then up to Route 38)

6:supradan & fiona

I am going to go straight up to route 38 as we have to drop off the boy to his grans,will meet you all up there :)

4:Anja+Paul

6:supradan & fiona (route 38)

Me and missus might be viewing/test driving a Smart car at Plymouth Merc first thing on Saturday so I will give you a call on Saturday morning on the mobile number you P'med me to let you know if I will join in Plymouth or Exeter.

Can you just confirm that this is okay and is anyone else joining in Plymouth ( if so where ) or shall I just sit in a layby and wait to see you go past and try and catch up:eyebrows:

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Me and missus might be viewing/test driving a Smart car at Plymouth Merc first thing on Saturday so I will give you a call on Saturday morning on the mobile number you P'med me to let you know if I will join in Plymouth or Exeter.

Can you just confirm that this is okay and is anyone else joining in Plymouth ( if so where ) or shall I just sit in a layby and wait to see you go past and try and catch up:eyebrows:

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Best to ask Wile but as far as I know we not going into Plymouth. I may be wrong tho.

Best to ask Wile but as far as I know we not going into Plymouth. I may be wrong tho.

:dThats okay if not then we will just meet you at Exeter:D

Just thought you might be coming up the A38,

but just thought that would mean you would all have to pay toll on Tamar bridge, so I guess you might come up through Gunnislake ?????

:dThats okay if not then we will just meet you at Exeter:D

Just thought you might be coming up the A38,

but just thought that would mean you would all have to pay toll on Tamar bridge, so I guess you might come up through Gunnislake ?????

UUmmm, LOL. We are coming up A38 yes but I dunno what route Wile has planned from that point. Best not to ask a woman lolol. ;)