The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lets be honest

gaz1

my first supe had the front bumper and rear spoiler and i loved it at the time!then i had the arches skirts and spats with a TRD wing and do luk bumper,now they aint my cup of tea,but they had there place at one time:)used to love seeing the rear wing in my side mirror

The rear wing is awful imo and just looks totally wrong on a mkiv, the biggest bonus is its easy to take off and replace so its not the end of the world.

Each to there own though as it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same stuff.

Im not keen on the rest of there stuff either but the wing is def the worst part.

I'm not a big fan of most body kits but some of them do look good now and then.

Although I must admit I do like the rear window top spoiler and also the rear window gills/covers that Ben had for sale... just wish I knew where I could get some.

American%20Cemetary%20010.jpg

Although I must admit I do like the rear window top spoiler and also the rear window gills/covers that Ben had for sale... just wish I knew where I could get some.

2 worst mods ever:blink:

Rear window vent ummmmmmmmmm its the Capri Ghia for the 21st centrury