The mkiv Supra Owners Club

URGENT What car can you reccomend £30-£35k New

Green Peace

why does he want a brand new one? that limits his possibilites somewhat. If he could be tempted into the 2nd hand market then tell him to look at TVR's, lotus etc. If I had £30k-£35k to spend it most definately would be in the 2nd hand market..... brand new cars are really ot worth their money... the amount of money you loose as soon as your name goes on the owners document even when you haven't even driven 1 mile!!

No - 350 is manual only.

I was gonna say Monaro! (Vauxhall - spits - but gets away with it coz its really a holden). First mod would to to remove all poxhall badges though!

There tonnes more cars out there for that price new and nearly new that are sooooooo much better than an Audi ShiTTy.

He should so buy used R34 GTR, monaro is cool though.

And there's no way I'd buy brand new again, I really can't see the point when there's greater cars out there for the same price.

I agree...I would never buy brand new either.

Well I give up he he....He insists on brand new, has to be Tiptronic (well I can relate to that why drive a car with a transmission system thats half a century old when you can drive a tiptronic I spose)

The new Audi tiptronic system is same as used on the Gallardo and Muchialago E-gear....

I wonder if Audi will throw in a voucher for Tony and Guy to get blonde highlights he he