The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well had a fun night, stayed alot longer than I though and have seen loads of parts I want for my car.

Good to see you all and meet some more of you, also had loads of fun taking the piss out of Daz :p & looking at some of the ladies down there tonight to ;)

Glad you had a good time mate, at my expense of course:tongue: I was just trying to keep up with you, you was like a dog with 10 d*cks:ecstatic:

Guest chris_shirl

hi. good to meet ya all!!

Shirl "Loved the ride in Robs car" - Thanks Rob!!

Pixelfill 'Its Shirl not Allana' but nice name all the same!!lol

Next time we can come would love to meet up with u guys at Haydock and drive down!

:p Was a good meating as usual Guys n Gals good to see some new faces too, thought i would come down on the Bike seeing that the soops was without brakes seemed the better option LOL

Steph look confused when i arrived LOL

Good to see Gill hope Pete,s out of Hospital soon hun shame you have to sell the Skyline after youve just got it

Cars sorted now brand new UK Brakes and them pesky braided hoses are on now too :D

Cheers

Ian

hi. good to meet ya all!!

Shirl "Loved the ride in Robs car" - Thanks Rob!!

Pixelfill 'Its Shirl not Allana' but nice name all the same!!lol

Next time we can come would love to meet up with u guys at Haydock and drive down!

:blush: - oops

I'm sorry Shirl, I couldn't remember your name when I got home, and had a quick look through the members list ...

I do pay attention honest ;)

Edit: - The silver car that Shirl enjoyed the ride in was Ray's not Rob's so we're both even ;)

Mike

Glad you had a good time mate, at my expense of course:tongue: I was just trying to keep up with you, you was like a dog with 10 d*cks:ecstatic:

:sly: me? NEVER! :rlol: Mind you even my own mother has said that about me so think you could be right :p

Guest Rays the roof

Good to meet up with everyone for the first time this year. Drive back down to Stafford was fast and yet uneventful.

Glad you liked the ride Shirl ;)

Managed to make Matt H keep his gob shut for 30 seconds too with the NOS.... :innocent:

Next month will have gauges fitted as the bottles were a little cold and it wasn't performing at it's best.

Anyway, see y'all soon; just off to buy some more strobes...:sly:

• 3 weeks later...
Just realised my MOT ran out on the 3rd of this month :eek: Good job ive not driven it. Need to see if anywhere can get me in on short notice for monday and just hope it passes.

give me a shout if you can't find anywhere Gaz, my guy in Blackpool might be able to do a Saturday one for you if he's not got much on

Just realised my MOT ran out on the 3rd of this month :eek: Good job ive not driven it. Need to see if anywhere can get me in on short notice for monday and just hope it passes.

Someone has been a naughty boy!! :spank:

If you are struggling, I could have a word with Brian at 7 stars in Wigan. Although I have not seen him for a while.....:rolleyes:

H.

Got it booked for 3pm on Monday, fingers crossed it passes. :blink:

Where you got it booked in at Gaz ? Park Motors are open on a Saturday Morning dunno how they will be with emmisions tho ?

Any probs i can pick you up if needed :D

Cheers

Ian

unfrotunatly lads ill not be able to make this one either, we still on for the 20th to discuss the wales run?

Yes still on for the 20th Mike will be good to see your TT :) now that you come over to the "dark side" LOL

Cheers

Ian

Where you got it booked in at Gaz ? Park Motors are open on a Saturday Morning dunno how they will be with emmisions tho ?

Any probs i can pick you up if needed :D

Cheers

Ian

Taking it to the one that Hyper use mate, only one i know of where emissions always seem to fine ;) Plus they could get it in for me on Monday. Cheers for the offer of picking me up though, im taking to afternoon off work and taking it up. Ill just hang around till its done. :thumbs: