The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got a Supra

Richie1985

After years of waiting I've finally got my self behind the wheel of a Supra.

About 3 years ago I started looking for a supra to replace my Citroen Xsara VTS, I put in an offer for one on ebay with only a few hours to go, left to go visit the other half in hospital after a minor op to find out we were having a baby! Luckily the guy never checked his offers before the auction ended.

I ended up getting a MK1 Leon Cupra as it was more child friendly without being too boring.

Wednesday I went up to Scotland and bought tDR's old Facelift TT Auto off DekJZA80, it needs a few minor things but overall I'm over the moon to finally have one after so many years! :D

I don't really have any plans for it at the moment, just get the few niggly things sorted and enjoy it over the summer months ;)

I'll stick up some pic's once I've had chance to give it a good wash.

Haha, I know il be there next week (probobly), the car needs finishing before im there everyweek :D, the supra will see its first new paint this weekend ;)

Excellent - I'll be there next week again too. So will that first paint be RSP or 1A1???

I'm sometimes in and around Darlo with work Richie so I'll keep an eye out for you. Team Valley, Gateshead is probably a bit far for you to come to a mid-week Wed meet I would guess.

I'm in Darlington, I'll try and get along to some meets over then next few weeks

Nice one always good to meet new faces :thumbs:

Excellent - I'll be there next week again too. So will that first paint be RSP or 1A1???

Now that would be telling ;)

It will be 1A1, i should have the engine bay, door shuts, interior and boot area done by monday :D