The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Widebody........would it look ok?

listy

Right, with me looking at moving early next year, redundancy looming (which I most likely will be getting :nana:) and a nice payout to boot, I'm thinking of getting a supra shell, and aesthetically make it how I want, then drop everything from my current supra into it.

I want to go wide, and love the Ridox front and skirts, but not keen on the arches :(

I'm thinking Nur Motorsport arches, with Ridox front and skirts, and possibly a shine auto diffuser at the back. Spoiler/wing I'm undecided on as of yet.

How do people think that would look? Or other ideas?

Don't be nice about it if you think it would be pants, I want honest opinions here, as once I start it, it WILL be staying that way, so I don't want to make any mistakes, hence starting this thread well in advance so I have plenty of time to make my mind up.

I also want it to be one of a kind ;)

Discuss :)

Might have missed something but maybe you should save your redundancy incase you don't get a job for a year like I did...

Just saying :p

Already covered that mate ;)

Rent for a year plus bills put back, funds for second car put back, debts paid off, £10k put back for if the poop hits the fan, and I'll still have circa £15k left :D

Plus, I have 3 jobs lined up already, one of which is rather well paid ;)

I'm armed forces mate, we don't come under that rule ;)

We get told how much we will get so we can choose to apply or not, which i did. I get £47k :D

And deserved it is too, if there's anything I don't kind my taxes on its the armed forces.

Do it mate, it will look brilliant, with the right, very wide wheels and in the right colour.

Gtr blood blat blat rude boi

If I didn't have a wife and kids.........:eyebrows:

But a divorce would cost more than a GTR :rlol:

Plus, I'm no traitor ;)

And deserved it is too, if there's anything I don't kind my taxes on its the armed forces.

Do it mate, it will look brilliant, with the right, very wide wheels and in the right colour.

:D

I think it would have to be.........WHITE :D

The carbon lip, skirt bottoms and diffuser would stand out then. Would probably go TS bonnet painted with vents left carbon too ;)

He wants to be different. And likes Supras.

If I didn't have a wife and kids.........:eyebrows:

But a divorce would cost more than a GTR :rlol:

And there's me thinking the supra owners are getting boring lol, I have supra love and will prob never not have one, love them to bits.

Back on topic.

Listy I like your plans, the side skirts will need cutting to make them fit nur arches, so carbon option is a risk.

Won't be until at least next year mate, and will take some time, as until the paint work, I'll be taking my time to do it myself, and do it right.

I was thinking of going TS evolution, as its rare as rocking horse faeces, but thought a bit of a mix that hasn't been done before would be better.

I love the evolution kit, I keep thinking about dropping jm imports a line and seeing if they can source me a supra with one already fitted, my sensible head takes over (and the fear of an angry wife) and I put the phone back down.

It will look great mate, I look forward to the thread.

Nur or Ridox front arches (the Ridox fronts have a fantastic profile!), Nur rear arches, Ridox skirts with carbon lower section, Ridox front bumper with the extended carbon front splitter, UK spec rear with Shine/TS carbon rear diffuser, Stout (Varis) bonnet, APR GT-300 rear carbon wing, facelift lights all round, Audi Ibis White paintwork, Volk GT-F wheels in suitable width/offset.

That would be fantastic. :D

If I didn't go the way I am going, that would be near to a dream offering of an alternative ;)

It sounds good Jon, but I think I would have the Ridox front wings in that combo, thee isn't enough of a difference to be worth the effort trying to get the Nur frontwings to fit with the other bits

I totally understand you not wanting the Ridox rear arches, I was intending to go with them, but decided against it, as they overlap the rear bumper, making it near impossibe to have it blended in