The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Final pics from GVN.....

Suprash

Ok, I took some more pics of the car for you all to make your mind up on. I have to say Im struggling with this rear, I know I said initially I didnt like it, but its growing on me, and I have some things in the pipe line to maybe compliment it a bit more into the car. But anyway, give me your honest opinions, as constructive as possible.......:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I think, but everyone else keeps saying they like it :blink:

Im thinking it will be smoother if I got those two side vents filled in and smoothed over, it will make it more clean and sweap round the back more.

Then Im thinking a carbon fibre diffuser to fit along the bottom, take it lower to the ground. Do Top Secret do one that would this bumper ??? I was thinking I might have to get a one off one made up.

I do really think a Trial would suit the car more, but seeing as everyone has a trial I really want to try something different....

Thats what I think, but everyone else keeps saying they like it :blink:

Im thinking it will be smoother if I got those two side vents filled in and smoothed over, it will make it more clean and sweap round the back more.

Then Im thinking a carbon fibre diffuser to fit along the bottom, take it lower to the ground. Do Top Secret do one that would this bumper ??? I was thinking I might have to get a one off one made up.

I do really think a Trial would suit the car more, but seeing as everyone has a trial I really want to try something different....

Nah don't smooth them out. I like them. As said it looks high. I reckon the diffuser and spats to blend the sides to the arches. Oh and maybe black paint to detract from the size of the fins.

:)

Not as common as you think. Of course there are quite a few owners on here with them, but when I go to meets, the Trial Rears IMHO still seem to be in the minority.