The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Final pics from GVN.....

Suprash

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not my cup of hot chocolate im afraid. for some reason i dont think the front bumper suits the colour or maybe its the sharper edges of the front bumper not complimenting the skirts, im not sure but something is causing me not to like it. as for the rear...well...........a big no no for me.

i guess some will like it but im too much of a fan of the standard supra to be swayed.

I bet that looks better in the flesh. :)

I have, looks nice i think but maybe the air vents on the rear bumper maybe need to have a little fine tuning...

I think the problem is, the kit is very rare and not many people have seen it before, it's actually nice to see a different Supra compared to other Supra's which

have the same kits on them...

Guest CoolsBlue

Hate it. ridox front is ok with the uk scoop, side skirts line up with the bumper way to high, rear bumper is just nasty and dosent line up with the side skirts:(

Thats what I think, but everyone else keeps saying they like it :blink:

Im thinking it will be smoother if I got those two side vents filled in and smoothed over, it will make it more clean and sweap round the back more.

Then Im thinking a carbon fibre diffuser to fit along the bottom, take it lower to the ground. Do Top Secret do one that would this bumper ??? I was thinking I might have to get a one off one made up.

I do really think a Trial would suit the car more, but seeing as everyone has a trial I really want to try something different....

I'll tell you what Ash, a Veilside C2 rear would go well, it doesnt affect the rear too much but is different at the same time. I was thinking about the C2 rear for mine...

I was going to keep the same front, top secret skirts (maybe) and a Veilside C2 rear...:)

Appreciate your views guys, but the C-West rear light covers are staying, I like them and they were never a question. The rear bumper is a strange one, and I do think its partly down to no one has really seen this bumper much. In the beggining I would grimice when looking at the rear of the car, but the more I look at it and get used to it the more it seems ok, but just ok. Thing is this car is so near perfect for how I want my Supra just ok dont quite cut it.......

Appreciate your views guys, but the C-West rear light covers are staying, I like them and they were never a question.

They are just gay! :)

The rear bumper is a strange one, and I do think its partly down to no one has really seen this bumper much. In the beggining I would grimice when looking at the rear of the car, but the more I look at it and get used to it the more it seems ok, but just ok. Thing is this car is so near perfect for how I want my Supra just ok dont quite cut it.......

I still like it, and I like my stock stuff. :) Please don't go trial, as we said the other day, they are bit like the infamous clitoris :)

I love the colour of the engine bay (same as mine) I love the c-west smoked covers (same as mine) I like the skirts but not the mesh in them the front is ok but not my favourite by a long shot the back is not right for the rest of the kit but it would look great on a more extreme car. I think all of the components are good but don't sit well together.

It is great to see someone trying a new combination though.

c-west light covers rock! Love em, and would love mine too if one wasn't cracked :(

Lovely colour car, and as the majority - everything is great bar the rear bumper. Reminds me of a transformer for some reason! lol

Good to be different though - if everyone had the same kits then we'd all be boring!

I like it mate:) The front and sides look great and the engine is stunning:) Im not a massive fan of the rear but I dont think its too bad. Plus its differant and thats good to see, its not like you've chavved it up:). I cant wait to see it in the flesh, thats the best way of juding the rear:)

Well you lot are really leaving me with a difficult choice lol. Of course I think the rest of the car is exactly how I would want my choice Supra to look. I love the front bumper, its stock looking but more agressive, I love the skirts, boxy looking, so when some people say they dont like certain bit of the rest of the car, it doesnt bother me, thats personal choice and like people say we all have different tastes. But the rear a few people seem to be split on, and I still am. I dont want to do things just because others do, so this rear end really is leaving me in a bit of a pickle at the moment.....

Rob I think it was you that asked what I use to get the shiny stuff, just Autosol or what ever it is......

Micheal, you should get infractioned for that ;) :D