PDA

View Full Version : Bolney 2004 - Best Supra Entries

Branners
16-01-04, 10:52
Okay, the Bolney meet is getting closer, its on 24th April. The organisers want 1 shining example of a supra for the main car park. Theres about 40 spaces in the car park so we get 1 car in there so its got to be a special example of a supra.

Details of the meet can be found at
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15219

I am now gathering up nominations for the car to go in to that special area. I will then put them up for a vote and the one with the highest votes wins. It will be 1 vote per member and will be in the members section so no one can cheat it by creating new logons specially to vote.

If you want to nominate your car or somebody elses car then please reply to this post with a LINK to the best picture you can find of the car, detailing their mods and their BBS username. We are looking for an overall package so a stock looking car with bling interior wont do. If you or the person you are nominating cant make 24th April then DONT POST THEIR DETAILS.

I will use my judgement to whittle the number of cars down to about 10 so dont post willy nilly.

:edited to add closing date for nominations is end of Feb.

JB

Steve W2
16-01-04, 11:16
The guy that turned up to the Southampton meet in the purple flip Supe.

He's supposed to be on here soon isn't he?

For simplicity we can call him 'Purple Boy'!;)

paulrenn
16-01-04, 11:24
I will use my judgement to whittle the number of cars down to about 10 so dont post willy nilly.

I think it is a bit unfair to ban Willy Nilly from posting! :innocent:

I'd vote for Terry's car, but then I'm into function over beauty (automotive purposes only) :baa:

AJI
16-01-04, 12:02
Who's is that Silver Supra with the wide bodykit on? (Was at Billing2003).

Also had monster width tyres.

Barry
16-01-04, 12:23
I'd put forward the following...

Darren Adams - TRD bodied and BIG engine mods, lovely car! (need to get pics from Darren, if he has any).

Leon

Terry

Branners
16-01-04, 12:31
Originally posted by AJI
Who's is that Silver Supra with the wide bodykit on? (Was at Billing2003).

Also had monster width tyres.

that would be Darryls. Yep, track down a picture and place a link on this page and I will put it in with the others.

JB

veilsideTT
16-01-04, 13:17
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Please Please Please! :D

http://mercury.walagata.com/w/sward42/sig1.JPG

Bobbeh
16-01-04, 13:38
OO very nice! I've not seen one in that storm blue, love the wheels too :D

veilsideTT
16-01-04, 13:40
Why thank you fellow UK owner!! :)

Bobbeh
16-01-04, 13:53
I wonder if there should/are gonna be categories.. like best UK/Jap, best stock/kitted, best modded etc etc? :)

Steve W2
16-01-04, 14:25
Originally posted by Bobbeh
I wonder if there should/are gonna be categories.. like best UK/Jap, best stock/kitted, best modded etc etc? :)

Yeah, thats quitre a good idea.

I think you have missed the obvious one though, best silver Supra with Volk Racing alloys:D

Bobbeh
16-01-04, 14:38
Haha yeah :D

lust2luv
16-01-04, 14:44
I nominate Supragal's! :innocent:

..well maybe for Bolney '05! :p

:looney:

LeeT
16-01-04, 14:50
Originally posted by Steve W2
The guy that turned up to the Southampton meet in the purple flip Supe.

He's supposed to be on here soon isn't he?

For simplicity we can call him 'Purple Boy'!;)

his name is leon britton

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm10.JPG

Steve W2
16-01-04, 14:51
Originally posted by leett
his name is leon britton

I vote for 'Purple Leon' then:D

LeeT
16-01-04, 15:00
Originally posted by veilsideTT

you gotta love this car. there not many storm blue supes around. but then i would say that see signature at bottom

Terry S
16-01-04, 15:42
Originally posted by veilsideTT

That look almost identical to how Leon's was 3 years ago except the spoiler.

Leon's now would get my vote.

LeeT
16-01-04, 16:20
Originally posted by Branners
that would be Darryls. Yep, track down a picture and place a link on this page and I will put it in with the others.

JB

here it is

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/dp.JPG

last time i spoke to darreyl he was designing new front bumper so it probably looks different now.
TERRY where the pics of your car then

shaf
16-01-04, 16:24
Originally posted by lust2luv

i was thinking more along the lines of bolney 2010 :p

Barry
16-01-04, 16:28
Originally posted by leett
here it is

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/dp.JPG

last time i spoke to darreyl he was designing new front bumper so it probably looks different now.
TERRY where the pics of your car then

I dont want to sound rude, but it looks a bit MaxPower. :eek: :(

I'll get my coat!

:twak:

shaf
16-01-04, 16:31
wow, that gets my vote

Supragal
16-01-04, 16:35
Originally posted by lust2luv

Yeah yeah, laugh it up :cry: :cry:

I like Leons, as in orange Leon.

LeeT
16-01-04, 16:45
Originally posted by Supragal
Yeah yeah, laugh it up :cry: :cry:

I like Leons, as in orange Leon.

leons

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/lg.JPG

anyone got any pics of it before spray job when it was storm blue?

Terry S
16-01-04, 17:17
Yes it was Storm Blue. Years ago it had 18" Z1's too

ad500
16-01-04, 17:44
Orange Leon gets my vote too, theres bound to be some bonnet up action and Leons got that department sorted.

Sharpie
16-01-04, 17:55
How is Mark Kindell's looking these days ?

That's always changing :cool:

Steve M
16-01-04, 20:11
:) leons orange for my vote:)

Timwildman
16-01-04, 20:26
Maybe orange is the next purple? I like the orange one.

dude
16-01-04, 20:55
how many cars from each club , mine maybe painted in the Standox 'Liquid Silver' by then !!!! its ok under the bonnet as well and maybe singled up as well , just waiting on the manifold now

Dude:flame Dev

Timwildman
16-01-04, 21:04
My Girlfriend says this should be the one, so heres Phils car: http://community.webshots.com/s/image9/0/43/80/110604380mMhplq_ph.jpg

edit: GRR cant post the picture, go to the link it's the light blue onelink (http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=110602545) (supra 1)

Faye
16-01-04, 21:08
I think it would be nice to raise the profile of another car, we all know Leons car is great but what about showing off a different one?

PS:Not trying to offend anyone

Willson
16-01-04, 22:33
Leon's, Terry's, PW's

I still think Foodfreak has the best bodywork.......
http://www.members.aol.com/gwillson75/foodfreak

Matt H's car is a beauty too.....
http://www.members.aol.com/gwillson75/matth

foodfreak
17-01-04, 00:54
Cheers Wilson,
not sure mines there yet performance wise:(

my vote would be for Leon's(orange).
it really has to be what most of us would love to achieve in both looks & performance
John

LeeT
17-01-04, 10:08
Originally posted by Timwildman
My Girlfriend says this should be the one, so heres Phils car: http://community.webshots.com/s/image9/0/43/80/110604380mMhplq_ph.jpg

edit: GRR cant post the picture, go to the link it's the light blue onelink (http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=110602545) (supra 1)
still doesnt work for me. do you mean this one?

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm7.JPG

thats my boy stood next to it

Usmann A
17-01-04, 10:24
Darren J's car. Full Stop!

LeeT
17-01-04, 10:40
Originally posted by Usmann A
Darren J's car. Full Stop!

any pics then?

Usmann A
17-01-04, 10:43
Nope, sorry.

Rgds
U

Bobbeh
17-01-04, 13:32
I do..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.pogmore/Various/DSC02108M.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.pogmore/Various/DSC02106M.JPG

cashpoint
17-01-04, 18:10
Darren J has my vote. Leon of orange isn't allowed as it a tuners car. The guy behind Bolney wants customer cars

Suprash
17-01-04, 19:20
Originally posted by cashpoint
Darren J has my vote. Leon of orange isn't allowed as it a tuners car. The guy behind Bolney wants customer cars

So that counts out Leon, Paul W, what about Mark Kindell, PaulE and dude, are they classified as tuners. :confused:

Other than that I would say food freaks was the best to look at.:thumbs:

Worst being Darryls, sorry just dont like the front end, and rivited on wide wheel arches. :conf:

EDITED: To say also Matt H's, looking nice in mellow yellow.... :cool:

Usmann A
17-01-04, 20:02
So, whos no.1 then......? :D

We should decide on entrants in this thread, then start a poll, to conclude?

Rgds
U

Bobbeh
17-01-04, 20:06
Darrens is good for all 3 good factors, rare car to start, APU (Big single) not BPU, and TRD kit!

Paul Laing
21-01-04, 22:06
This has to go to Kev from Envy, his car looks amazing at the moment!!! Not sure if there going to this event though, but his has to be best car on this board!!!!!!

Paul

dude
21-01-04, 22:10
Originally posted by Paul Laing
This has to go to Kev from Envy, his car looks amazing at the moment!!! Not sure if there going to this event though, but his has to be best car on this board!!!!!!

Paul

ERR paul i know the Turbot left an impression but which part of NO TUNERS did we not understand ????

dude
21-01-04, 22:11

Paul

Not seen Leons then , Trust me you cant even come close !!!

MONKEYmark
21-01-04, 22:16
lots of top cars

think foodfreaks is cool and a smart colour.

Usmann A
21-01-04, 22:18
Well, remember Leon is a tuning house, and that Darren J's Bro's car is privately owned.
And one of 2 supras in the UK with a veilside intake I think, the first too.... (beat Leon I think ;) )

U

dude
21-01-04, 22:25
Well, remember Leon is a tuning house, and that Darren J's Bro's car is privately owned.
And one of 2 supras in the UK with a veilside intake I think, the first too.... (beat Leon I think ;) )

U

No leons fitted first , I saw Darren on Sunday and told him the car was being pushed forward but he said he felt it was too tatty for this sort of thing , i think he was being picky as we are talking some stonechips and a couple of scrapes , it is a real mean looking car but i dont think either Darren or his Bro are into this kind of thing .

Usmann A
21-01-04, 22:34
Ok point understood(dont agree).. so feck off!! :p

"This sort fo thing" sounds like a Mr. Rice, and his hairy chestwig sidekick jobbie, with all your bling n' all.... :D

W

Roy
21-01-04, 22:44
foodfreak n mattyH :)

Paul Laing
21-01-04, 23:07
Originally posted by dude
ERR paul i know the Turbot left an impression but which part of NO TUNERS did we not understand ????

Errrrr i thought Envy were Traders on here??? Not tuners??

mmmmmmmm

Paul :flame Dev

dude
21-01-04, 23:10
Errrrr i thought Envy were Traders on here??? Not tuners??

mmmmmmmm

Paul :flame Dev

Same thing and anyway Gaz is allways saying drop the car up and we can fit this paint that etc therfore they are tuners/traders otherwise Paul could go and he couldnt tune a piano !!!!!:stupid:

Dude:D

dude
21-01-04, 23:12
Anyway there are no tuners on here :eek:

Cause there aint a tuners section !!!!!!!

Paul Laing
22-01-04, 17:11
Just if you check through the section you will see that someone has stated Paul Whiffins should be the car......have a read back!

Actually it's PW, but i think we know thats Paul Whiffin :)

Mark Kindell
22-01-04, 17:48
I'd be more that happy to take mine and hounerd that ppl think its good enough to be put forward :) :eek:

Gaz Walker
22-01-04, 17:58
Originally posted by dude
Same thing and anyway Gaz is allways saying drop the car up and we can fit this paint that etc therfore they are tuners/traders otherwise Paul could go and he couldnt tune a piano !!!!!:stupid:

Dude:D

Nah, Kevins car isnt owned by the company nor does the company spend any money on it - its his car so doesn't count. Bit like yours and Pauls.

Also you've not seen Kevins car in its current guise so dont judge ;)

I think its the best all-round Supra I've layed my eyes on.

Gaz.

Scooter
22-01-04, 18:22
Originally posted by cashpoint

I'm not sure i agree with this whole tuners thing really. I'm not 100% re Leon's but Dude and Mark Kindell etc are mainly their own cars aren't they, its just their everyday job allows them to do something to their own cars that bit cheaper.
Any modded car will have major money thrown at it and if someone wanted to they could have a car like Leon's but in all probability it would even be produced by someone like Leon so whats the difference.

dude
22-01-04, 20:17
Personally i think this tuner thing is bullshit , like scooter said all these cars are privately owned , if mine cant go then neither can PW's Leons or Kevs or Pauls but if i owned a skyline then i could go , i suppose Mark Kindell cant go either cause he owns a garage and Matt H tunes in plenty of stereos !!!!. TBH i dont really care less im more concerned with being first supra in the 10's than parking in a pub car park being asked stupid questions all day , i drive the car every day and cant be bothered to even wash it most of the time !!!

MONKEYmark
22-01-04, 20:59
john i thought that CRD supra has supposed to have ran in the 10`s
i take it with a pinch of salt myself untill i see it in action. if people are arguing over a car spot in a pub car park whats it going to be like at 10 of the best 3, should be fun now a few more cars coming out with power.
as the thing for no tuners having a space what difference does it make, you want the best examples all together be it tuners/traders or private. show n shine is a bit max power. hope we all dont turn into paper weights. is boloney a big place have never been

dude
22-01-04, 21:04
Originally posted by MONKEYmark
john i thought that CRD supra has supposed to have ran in the 10`s
i take it with a pinch of salt myself untill i see it in action. if people are arguing over a car spot in a pub car park whats it going to be like at 10 of the best 3, should be fun now a few more cars coming out with power.
as the thing for no tuners having a space what difference does it make, you want the best examples all together be it tuners/traders or private. show n shine is a bit max power. hope we all dont turn into paper weights. is boloney a big place have never been

10's in fantasy land dont count , if i had a car as ugly as that blue abomination id need it to run 10's in the hope of no-one seeing it !!!!!.

BOLONEY !!!!:) is a big meet and the car park of the pub must hold 40-50 cars then you get another 300 or so in the road which is allmost unused as its the old A23 and now by-passed , it should be good this year im gonna enjoy handing you northeners your asses on plates , after all most of you are too busy fancying pigeons and chasing whippets to build a fast car !!!!:D

MONKEYmark
22-01-04, 21:11
we all too poor to build fast cars up north we only get like 10 bob an hour. unlike you shandy drinkers on 300 an hour.
thing about us norther people we never give up. thats like when i was in S.A.S training. lots of northern soldiers kept going and never gave up. unlike the southern nancy fairy boys. they could not hack a 50 mile march with 300 lb back pack

ah the good old days

Nick
22-01-04, 23:58
From what I've heard the moaning northern bitter drinkers get their whippets to carry the bergens for them...;)

In this country the more you earn the more you get screwed, doesn't matter where yoy live:mad:

millhouse
23-01-04, 00:00
unlike the southern nancy fairy boys. they could not hack a 50 mile march with 300 lb back pack

why walk when you can drive :D

veilsideTT
23-01-04, 00:02
In this country the more you earn the more you get screwed, doesn't matter where you live

Couldnt of put that better myself!!

MONKEYmark
23-01-04, 00:13
hehehe looks like nick is MAD

only messing you dont have to tell me about how much we get done over in this country. thats why its called rip off britain. you only have to see how they rip the motorists off. there seems to be a new way to get money out of you every week. you work hard for the money you get each week and they come up with another stealth tax.
i heard they going to start taxing your tax disc :)

RIP OFF BRITAIN

lets oll move to america and get our cars tuned for next to nothing.

have fun

Nick
23-01-04, 09:48
Too right I'm mad, this government is a joke and the country is going down the toilet. Everything's back to front, they don't know their a*se hole from their elbow and just want to cripple the motorist and anyone trying to work for a living.

More people in prison for motoring offences than for burglary, just about sums it up.

Footer now changed.

Paul Laing
23-01-04, 13:40
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dude
[B]10's in fantasy land dont count , if i had a car as ugly as that blue abomination id need it to run 10's in the hope of no-one seeing it !!!!!.

I think it's the white CRD Supra that runs 10s

Branners
23-01-04, 13:46
Im gonna go through this thread and chop out the chit chat later.

JB

darren j adams
23-01-04, 16:04
My brother and i will be there.
The engine bay will be totally different to the pics.
See you all there in or out of the car park it matters not just looking forward to a great day.
Darren/Peter.

Steve W2
26-01-04, 09:23
we all too poor to build fast cars up north we only get like 10 bob an hour. unlike you shandy drinkers on 300 an hour.
thing about us norther people we never give up. thats like when i was in S.A.S training. lots of northern soldiers kept going and never gave up. unlike the southern nancy fairy boys. they could not hack a 50 mile march with 300 lb back pack

ah the good old days

I know you mean the 40 mile walk with a 55lb burgen;) Still, it never hurts to spice a story up a bit:p

Besides, I only get 285 an hour:D

Steve W2
26-01-04, 09:23

ah the good old days

I know you mean the 40 mile walk with a 55lb burgen;) Still, it never hurts to spice a story up a bit:p

Besides, I only get 285 an hour:D

Usmann A
28-01-04, 21:54
Ok, so whats the coo?
Who wins?

If no one gets chosen, then I choose my dads car .... simple. :cool: :sly: :D

What power is Leon currently pushing, rumour is around the 900-1000hp? (keyword "RUMOUR")

What is it really pushing?(I know its something big)
Does anyone know if its been dyno'd?

Just interested ...... :)

dude
29-01-04, 08:03
Ok, so whats the coo?
Who wins?

If no one gets chosen, then I choose my dads car .... simple. :cool: :sly: :D

What power is Leon currently pushing, rumour is around the 900-1000hp? (keyword "RUMOUR")

What is it really pushing?(I know its something big)
Does anyone know if its been dyno'd?

Just interested ...... :)

The set up is apparently capable of OVER 1000hp on race fuel !!

Terry S
29-01-04, 08:11
Ahh the speculation. We'll find of for sure within 2 weeks. Whether you lot will find out is a different matter.

Branners
29-02-04, 16:16
so the list stands at
Terry (pics please)
Purple Leon (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm10.JPG)
Darly Payne (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/dp.JPG)
Darren Adams (black TRD wide arch, pics please)
VeilsideTT (http://mercury.walagata.com/w/sward42/sig1.JPG)
Dude (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=197023)
FoodFreak (blue veilside, pics please)
Matt H (very nice man, very yellow car, pics please)
Phil (light blue http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm7.JPG)
Mark Kindell (pics please)

any more? (hope not cos thats 10 exactly).

JB

springbok
29-02-04, 17:04
I think Matt should get the vote.

Not only does he have a very nice car but he is a first class Ambassador for the club.

Leon's car is good I agree but it is well known and I am not sure if it is in full working order. Often it is not.

Let Matt have a go I say!!!

All votes for Matts Yellow Motor here please////:p :p :p

Matt post some pics mate!! you know she looks good.

Branners
29-02-04, 17:46
should have said, once the list is agreed Im going to do a poll on it with links to each car in the poll and then people can decide from there.

JB

DONNA
01-03-04, 09:19
Originally posted by Terry S
Ahh the speculation. We'll find of for sure within 2 weeks. Whether you lot will find out is a different matter.

im sure you will tell us terry 'IF' the rumours are true...seen as you know all his other vital statistics!!!:p

Terry S
01-03-04, 09:21
I have a picture somewhere of his spare Leg if that's what you want Donna:innocent:

DONNA
01-03-04, 09:29
I have a picture somewhere of his spare Leg if that's what you want Donna:innocent:

aaaah seen it all before young man...i only live up the road:D

Terry S
01-03-04, 09:34
Originally posted by DONNA
aaaah seen it all before young man...i only live up the road:D

LOL. even the Carbon Fibre one:eek:

DONNA
01-03-04, 09:47
LOL. even the Carbon Fibre one:eek:

everything...he,he:D

......cant believe ive never seen you at leons place???sounds like you are always there, i often pop in but never seen the car either...am crap with faces, i always remember people by their cars. The only guy i always see hanging around is a guy with black supra (you guessed it dont know his name).how often are u at his place???

Terry S
01-03-04, 09:51
Hardly at all anymore, just speak with him lots. There isn't much more that can be done to the car, and as long as it stays reliable, I have no real reason for the trek.

Vaughany
01-03-04, 09:56
Just a suggestion on deciding the car that will represent the Supras. Create a shortlist so all the contenders have an idea and can get prepared.

Then if everyone gets there early enough, could'nt we have mini face off on the day to decide the entry. At least this way we can all see the cars looking at there best and the best overall Supra can then be picked.

At least this way if we have a shortlist of 10 top supras there and the best one enters the comp. We still have 9 immaculate supras on display aswell to show all the other clubs how fantastic the Supe is.

This would need some organising to make sure everyone gets there on time for the mini comp but just a suggestion.

DONNA
01-03-04, 09:57
Hardly at all anymore, just speak with him lots. There isn't much more that can be done to the car, and as long as it stays reliable, I have no real reason for the trek.

oh i asumed you were a local, im sure i will see the car at billing
heard alot about you but dont recall ever meeting you before im sure mark's met you but i normaly leave him to do all the meeting and greeting..i just tag along in my supra for fun:)

Terry S
01-03-04, 10:00
I lived close before he moved to MK. I don't really like meets, but Billing is always good.

Branners
01-03-04, 10:06
Originally posted by Vaughany
Just a suggestion on deciding the car that will represent the Supras. Create a shortlist so all the contenders have an idea and can get prepared.

Then if everyone gets there early enough, could'nt we have mini face off on the day to decide the entry. At least this way we can all see the cars looking at there best and the best overall Supra can then be picked.

At least this way if we have a shortlist of 10 top supras there and the best one enters the comp. We still have 9 immaculate supras on display aswell to show all the other clubs how fantastic the Supe is.

This would need some organising to make sure everyone gets there on time for the mini comp but just a suggestion.

I beleive the organisers are giving out special passes to the various club cars, so it has to be decided before hand.

There will also be a number of convoys down so people will arrive at different times, and I know I dont want to miss the convoy down.

Those on the list that I asked for pictures, if you can let me know where I can get them as I need to build the poll with links in it which takes a bit longer than normal.

JB

DONNA
01-03-04, 10:12
I lived close before he moved to MK. I don't really like meets, but Billing is always good.

i get a bit bored standing around in the cold....but billing is always the one mark and i enjoy, we met loads of people last year and we were up till all hours with the guys on the supra section...put all our gazebo's together and beers and drank until the sun came up...hence there were a few poorly boys on the sunday..of whom i wont name but they know who they are.

Matt Harwood
01-03-04, 13:00
Thanks for the compliments guys, but the car still needs some finishing touches, (like a complete wheel refurb), before I'd consider it representing the club... But heres a couple of the first pics taken after semi-completion.

Matt Harwood
01-03-04, 13:02
And another...

Mark Kindell
01-03-04, 14:08
Mine can be found here http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.kindell/index.html
dont think i've changed much just lately :p
Ohh bar new glass headlights and the newer rear lights :)

foodfreak
02-03-04, 05:45
These are the only ones I have at the moment JB,

I should have better ones when the car is back from Dudes in 7-10 days

foodfreak
02-03-04, 05:46
another

foodfreak
02-03-04, 05:46
one more :)

dude
02-03-04, 07:57
Personally speaking Either John Wheatleys (foodfreak) or Mark Kindells should be the ones as they are stunning looking and away from the norm but i think mine takes it under the bonnet !!!

Adam W
02-03-04, 08:28
I saw foodfreak and Marks next to each other at the Ace last year, they turned a whole lotta heads :D

Patrick_Devlin
02-03-04, 08:33
Foodfreak, that looks a fantastic car. Top job! :thumbs:

Hooper
02-03-04, 13:30
Sorry just missed this thread! Consider me if nothing has been decided yet!!!

:D

Branners
02-03-04, 13:44
hooper to be added to the list (arrg, 11 items on a poll...admin changes ahoy).

Going to sort this today if I can, so expect a nice new thread to appear with links to each.

JB

Patrick_Devlin
02-03-04, 13:45
:thumbs:

Nice one Hooper

cashpoint
02-03-04, 13:54
Hooper has your car been photoshopped as that colour is amazing

Hooper
02-03-04, 14:12
:D Cheers Branners - sorry for the admin change!!!

No photoshopping whatsover - that colour is 100% genuine :)

foodfreak
02-03-04, 14:44
Thanks Patrick,

I've just had it lowered (after those pictures were taken)
& it'll look even better once Dude's finished with it:D
john

Patrick_Devlin
02-03-04, 14:46
Originally posted by foodfreak
Thanks Patrick,

I've just had it lowered (after those pictures were taken)
& it'll look even better once Dude's finished with it:D
john

Were you at the meet in Berkhamsted at the beginning of the year?

foodfreak
02-03-04, 14:47
Yes.:D

I did spend most of the time inside scoffing though:eek:

Patrick_Devlin
02-03-04, 15:10
Thought so. Me and the missus thought it looked awesome. :)

foodfreak
02-03-04, 15:24
Thanks,
I'll try to be a bit more sociable next time:)
John

Branners
02-03-04, 18:44
poll now in the members section.

JB