The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolney 2004 - Best Supra Entries

Branners

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Timwildman

My Girlfriend says this should be the one, so heres Phils car: http://community.webshots.com/s/image9/0/43/80/110604380mMhplq_ph.jpg

edit: GRR cant post the picture, go to the link it's the light blue onelink (supra 1)

still doesnt work for me. do you mean this one?

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm7.JPG

thats my boy stood next to it

Originally posted by cashpoint

Darren J has my vote. Leon of orange isn't allowed as it a tuners car. The guy behind Bolney wants customer cars

So that counts out Leon, Paul W, what about Mark Kindell, PaulE and dude, are they classified as tuners. :confused:

Other than that I would say food freaks was the best to look at.:thumbs:

Worst being Darryls, sorry just dont like the front end, and rivited on wide wheel arches. :conf:

EDITED: To say also Matt H's, looking nice in mellow yellow.... :cool:

Originally posted by Paul Laing

This has to go to Kev from Envy, his car looks amazing at the moment!!! Not sure if there going to this event though, but his has to be best car on this board!!!!!!

Paul

ERR paul i know the Turbot left an impression but which part of NO TUNERS did we not understand ????

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Paul Laing

This has to go to Kev from Envy, his car looks amazing at the moment!!! Not sure if there going to this event though, but his has to be best car on this board!!!!!!

Paul

Not seen Leons then , Trust me you cant even come close !!!

Guest Usmann A

Well, remember Leon is a tuning house, and that Darren J's Bro's car is privately owned.

And one of 2 supras in the UK with a veilside intake I think, the first too.... (beat Leon I think ;) )

U

Originally posted by Usmann A

Well, remember Leon is a tuning house, and that Darren J's Bro's car is privately owned.

And one of 2 supras in the UK with a veilside intake I think, the first too.... (beat Leon I think ;) )

U

No leons fitted first , I saw Darren on Sunday and told him the car was being pushed forward but he said he felt it was too tatty for this sort of thing , i think he was being picky as we are talking some stonechips and a couple of scrapes , it is a real mean looking car but i dont think either Darren or his Bro are into this kind of thing .

Guest Usmann A

Ok point understood(dont agree).. so feck off!! :p

"This sort fo thing" sounds like a Mr. Rice, and his hairy chestwig sidekick jobbie, with all your bling n' all.... :D

W