The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolney 2004 - Best Supra Entries

Branners

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Errrrr i thought Envy were Traders on here??? Not tuners??

mmmmmmmm

Paul :flame Dev

Same thing and anyway Gaz is allways saying drop the car up and we can fit this paint that etc therfore they are tuners/traders otherwise Paul could go and he couldnt tune a piano !!!!!:stupid:

Dude:D

Originally posted by dude

Same thing and anyway Gaz is allways saying drop the car up and we can fit this paint that etc therfore they are tuners/traders otherwise Paul could go and he couldnt tune a piano !!!!!:stupid:

Dude:D

Nah, Kevins car isnt owned by the company nor does the company spend any money on it - its his car so doesn't count. Bit like yours and Pauls.

Also you've not seen Kevins car in its current guise so dont judge ;)

I think its the best all-round Supra I've layed my eyes on.

Gaz.

Originally posted by cashpoint

Darren J has my vote. Leon of orange isn't allowed as it a tuners car. The guy behind Bolney wants customer cars

I'm not sure i agree with this whole tuners thing really. I'm not 100% re Leon's but Dude and Mark Kindell etc are mainly their own cars aren't they, its just their everyday job allows them to do something to their own cars that bit cheaper.

Any modded car will have major money thrown at it and if someone wanted to they could have a car like Leon's but in all probability it would even be produced by someone like Leon so whats the difference.

Personally i think this tuner thing is bullshit , like scooter said all these cars are privately owned , if mine cant go then neither can PW's Leons or Kevs or Pauls but if i owned a skyline then i could go , i suppose Mark Kindell cant go either cause he owns a garage and Matt H tunes in plenty of stereos !!!!. TBH i dont really care less im more concerned with being first supra in the 10's than parking in a pub car park being asked stupid questions all day , i drive the car every day and cant be bothered to even wash it most of the time !!!

Dude:flame Dev

john i thought that CRD supra has supposed to have ran in the 10`s

i take it with a pinch of salt myself untill i see it in action. if people are arguing over a car spot in a pub car park whats it going to be like at 10 of the best 3, should be fun now a few more cars coming out with power.

as the thing for no tuners having a space what difference does it make, you want the best examples all together be it tuners/traders or private. show n shine is a bit max power. hope we all dont turn into paper weights. is boloney a big place have never been

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

john i thought that CRD supra has supposed to have ran in the 10`s

i take it with a pinch of salt myself untill i see it in action. if people are arguing over a car spot in a pub car park whats it going to be like at 10 of the best 3, should be fun now a few more cars coming out with power.

as the thing for no tuners having a space what difference does it make, you want the best examples all together be it tuners/traders or private. show n shine is a bit max power. hope we all dont turn into paper weights. is boloney a big place have never been

10's in fantasy land dont count , if i had a car as ugly as that blue abomination id need it to run 10's in the hope of no-one seeing it !!!!!.

BOLONEY !!!!:) is a big meet and the car park of the pub must hold 40-50 cars then you get another 300 or so in the road which is allmost unused as its the old A23 and now by-passed , it should be good this year im gonna enjoy handing you northeners your asses on plates , after all most of you are too busy fancying pigeons and chasing whippets to build a fast car !!!!:D

we all too poor to build fast cars up north we only get like 10 bob an hour. unlike you shandy drinkers on £300 an hour.

thing about us norther people we never give up. thats like when i was in S.A.S training. lots of northern soldiers kept going and never gave up. unlike the southern nancy fairy boys. they could not hack a 50 mile march with 300 lb back pack

ah the good old days

hehehe looks like nick is MAD

only messing you dont have to tell me about how much we get done over in this country. thats why its called rip off britain. you only have to see how they rip the motorists off. there seems to be a new way to get money out of you every week. you work hard for the money you get each week and they come up with another stealth tax.

i heard they going to start taxing your tax disc :)

RIP OFF BRITAIN

lets oll move to america and get our cars tuned for next to nothing.

have fun

Too right I'm mad, this government is a joke and the country is going down the toilet. Everything's back to front, they don't know their a*se hole from their elbow and just want to cripple the motorist and anyone trying to work for a living.

More people in prison for motoring offences than for burglary, just about sums it up.

Footer now changed.

we all too poor to build fast cars up north we only get like 10 bob an hour. unlike you shandy drinkers on £300 an hour.

thing about us norther people we never give up. thats like when i was in S.A.S training. lots of northern soldiers kept going and never gave up. unlike the southern nancy fairy boys. they could not hack a 50 mile march with 300 lb back pack

ah the good old days

I know you mean the 40 mile walk with a 55lb burgen;) Still, it never hurts to spice a story up a bit:p

Besides, I only get £285 an hour:D

ah the good old days

I know you mean the 40 mile walk with a 55lb burgen;) Still, it never hurts to spice a story up a bit:p

Besides, I only get £285 an hour:D

Guest Usmann A

Ok, so whats the coo?

Who wins?

If no one gets chosen, then I choose my dads car .... simple. :cool: :sly: :D

What power is Leon currently pushing, rumour is around the 900-1000hp? (keyword "RUMOUR")

What is it really pushing?(I know its something big)

Does anyone know if its been dyno'd?

Just interested ...... :)

Originally posted by Usmann A

Ok, so whats the coo?

Who wins?

If no one gets chosen, then I choose my dads car .... simple. :cool: :sly: :D

What power is Leon currently pushing, rumour is around the 900-1000hp? (keyword "RUMOUR")

What is it really pushing?(I know its something big)

Does anyone know if its been dyno'd?

Just interested ...... :)

The set up is apparently capable of OVER 1000hp on race fuel !!

• 1 month later...

so the list stands at

Terry (pics please)

Purple Leon (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm10.JPG)

Darly Payne (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/dp.JPG)

Darren Adams (black TRD wide arch, pics please)

VeilsideTT (http://mercury.walagata.com/w/sward42/sig1.JPG)

Dude (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=197023)

FoodFreak (blue veilside, pics please)

Matt H (very nice man, very yellow car, pics please)

Phil (light blue http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm7.JPG)

Mark Kindell (pics please)

any more? (hope not cos thats 10 exactly).

JB