The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolney 2004 - Best Supra Entries

Branners

I think Matt should get the vote.

Not only does he have a very nice car but he is a first class Ambassador for the club.

Leon's car is good I agree but it is well known and I am not sure if it is in full working order. Often it is not.

Let Matt have a go I say!!!

All votes for Matts Yellow Motor here please////:p :p :p

Matt post some pics mate!! you know she looks good.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Terry S

Ahh the speculation. We'll find of for sure within 2 weeks. Whether you lot will find out is a different matter.

im sure you will tell us terry 'IF' the rumours are true...seen as you know all his other vital statistics!!!:p

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by DONNA

aaaah seen it all before young man...i only live up the road:D

LOL. even the Carbon Fibre one:eek:

LOL. even the Carbon Fibre one:eek:

everything...he,he:D

......cant believe ive never seen you at leons place???sounds like you are always there, i often pop in but never seen the car either...am crap with faces, i always remember people by their cars. The only guy i always see hanging around is a guy with black supra (you guessed it dont know his name).how often are u at his place???

Guest Terry S

Hardly at all anymore, just speak with him lots. There isn't much more that can be done to the car, and as long as it stays reliable, I have no real reason for the trek.

Just a suggestion on deciding the car that will represent the Supras. Create a shortlist so all the contenders have an idea and can get prepared.

Then if everyone gets there early enough, could'nt we have mini face off on the day to decide the entry. At least this way we can all see the cars looking at there best and the best overall Supra can then be picked.

At least this way if we have a shortlist of 10 top supras there and the best one enters the comp. We still have 9 immaculate supras on display aswell to show all the other clubs how fantastic the Supe is.

This would need some organising to make sure everyone gets there on time for the mini comp but just a suggestion.

Hardly at all anymore, just speak with him lots. There isn't much more that can be done to the car, and as long as it stays reliable, I have no real reason for the trek.

oh i asumed you were a local, im sure i will see the car at billing

heard alot about you but dont recall ever meeting you before im sure mark's met you but i normaly leave him to do all the meeting and greeting..i just tag along in my supra for fun:)

Originally posted by Vaughany

Just a suggestion on deciding the car that will represent the Supras. Create a shortlist so all the contenders have an idea and can get prepared.

Then if everyone gets there early enough, could'nt we have mini face off on the day to decide the entry. At least this way we can all see the cars looking at there best and the best overall Supra can then be picked.

At least this way if we have a shortlist of 10 top supras there and the best one enters the comp. We still have 9 immaculate supras on display aswell to show all the other clubs how fantastic the Supe is.

This would need some organising to make sure everyone gets there on time for the mini comp but just a suggestion.

I beleive the organisers are giving out special passes to the various club cars, so it has to be decided before hand.

There will also be a number of convoys down so people will arrive at different times, and I know I dont want to miss the convoy down.

Those on the list that I asked for pictures, if you can let me know where I can get them as I need to build the poll with links in it which takes a bit longer than normal.

JB

I lived close before he moved to MK. I don't really like meets, but Billing is always good.

i get a bit bored standing around in the cold....but billing is always the one mark and i enjoy, we met loads of people last year and we were up till all hours with the guys on the supra section...put all our gazebo's together and beers and drank until the sun came up...hence there were a few poorly boys on the sunday..of whom i wont name but they know who they are.