The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A sad day for me yesterday

Whitesupraboy2

I was at my mum's home and working in a back room, when i heard a big thud at the front door like a kid has run into it. I thought this was weird as our cat Zoe sits at the door waiting to come in, So I go to look out the front window and I see a big dalmation with something white in its mouth, I realise its my cat!

My mum always locks the door so i hunt for the key to try and unlock the door as quick as I can.

I see to people who were hitting it just slowly walking it off, whilst this dog is killing my cat, they turn round and say we dont knows dog stray etc.... whilst im just beating this dog, the bloke comes back and starts whacking the dog around the head really really hard, I mean if this wasnt your dog the owner would go nuts type of hard, it drops my cat.

I pick her up bleeding and meeowing and not looking good, the woman yet again saying i dont know who's dog as I see the bloke leading the dog up the road by the collar, but i didnt care at the moment.

I run inside rest my cat on the mat and I can tell it isnt good. I go to find a phone book but as soon as I move away from her she meoows coz she is alone, so I daren't move away from her.

My brother calls me 2 mins after this happening and is couple mins away from my mum's so he arrives phones the vets to get the emergency vet's number. We call it and get through and its on the other side of bournemouth, so was around 35mins away.

Unfortunatly as I craddled her in a towel on my lap I could see her choking for breath and she slowly slipt away from me in my arms. I know she's gone i could tell by her eyes, but I said to my brother we shall still go to the vet's.

I had been trying to ring my mum now since the whole incident had happened, but she had not answered (40 phone calls) when she did answer it was already too late and I had to let her over the phone 'sorry mum zoe has been attacked by a dog, ive tried everything but I think she has gone.'

Im sad my cat went this way, but im glad I didnt leave her to find a phone book, at least she was calm when I was with her.

What happened to that dog and that old couple....strangely enough they just seemed to walk off with the dog.

I will instantly spot this dog in my area and already have a idea of where they may live.

If this was a baby they would of been useless to help, also to deny its your dog is disgusting. I believe you can go to the RSPCA to have them prosecuted if need be, or at least the dog rehomed as they could not control it at all. If anyone has any information then please let me know.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus dude, thats awful. Sounded a horrible thing to witness and go through. At least it didnt suffer for too long :(

Good old cat put up a fight, I had her laid on the mat by the door, she was still trying to get up, but I think the shaking may have broke her back. It was so upsetting and its just so bad when you cant do anything. :(

Least she wasnt meeowing in pain, what's worst is the other cat heard the noises and now thinks I hurt the cat, wont come near me and go's for me and attacks me.

whilst I'm just beating this dog, the bloke comes back and starts whacking the dog around the head really really hard, I mean if this wasn't your dog the owner would go nuts type of hard.

Poor dog! :(

I'm sorry about the cat and everything..but I hope the dogs ok too.

That's really horrible, the poor cat.

The same thing happened to one of my sisters cats, my brother in law saw a big brown dog in the back lane .

He was shocked to see that it had his cat Tiggy in his mouth, the dog seemed to realise it was doing wrong and gently put him down on the ground.

Unfortunately he died a few minutes later! :(

oh no. i am so sorry to read this. i can only imagine how distressing this was for you. really do offer all my sympathies for you and your poor cat. you really don't need this as well at the moment.

no pet deserves this to happen, you always hope it will be nice and peaceful when it is their time.

i lost my cat 9 months ago, and it still hurts even today.

but it will get better over time.

not sure what else to say except that you are among friends here.

all the best

Ian

I'm sorry to hear that aswell

However annoys me though when people say 'If you can't control you pet then don't have one'

Well got to say that applies to every cat owner reason beeing is, they kill 50 million birds every year and thats just birds! and the skittering B!!!!!!S go through your bin (Usually due to not beeing fed) and do there business in somebody elses garden.

cat owners who are against fox hunting it makes me laugh!, like their cat's don't tear of limbs of their prey??

And I hate it when owners let them jump on kitchen surfaces and spread parasites all over the place, not many people know this but cat saliva contains lots of bad parasties, although cats look clean trust me they are far from it!

Rant over