The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all, our British GT CHampionship Supra ....

Guest maxspeedsupragt

Guest maxspeedsupragt

:) Hi all,

Not sure if anyone of you have heard, but we are the motor sport preparation business based in Kent building an RZ for the British GT Championship. Just a few things really. We have in conjunction with Tim and Dave Power at Poweflex, produced a complete bush kit for the MKIV Supra, including the REAR!!! Our Gt racer was used as a "pattern", and we will be testing them soon at Snetterton race track to determine if they need any more development work etc. We have also been working with Compomotive Wheels, and now have available to us 18" front and rear alloy wheels. They are mainly for motor sport, but obviously can be used on the road. These wheels easily take the AP brake conversion kit that we are using. We also now have worked with Ohlins, and between our two companies, have produced a very lightweight race spec 3 way shock absorber.

There are many things we have encountered with this project, and although we are a business, let us know if we can offer you any advice with problems you may be having.

Hope you are all having fun!!

Chris Dawkins:cool:

Guest maxspeedsupragt

:) Hi,

I will take some pictures of the car tomorrow as it is got months work left to do in 3 weeks!! The usual motor racing problem...never enough bloody time!! I will sort out pickies of wheels etc to. :cool:

Guest maxspeedsupragt

:) Hi,

Its debut is Snetterton in Norfolk on the weekend of the 16th & 17th July, with two days testing before that. Autosport magazine are there for the initial test as everybody seems relieved that there is a different car entering the series other than Those Italian things....you know.... Ferraris and 2 million GT3 Porsches!!.... Can't wait! It is normally a two driver Championship, but I have been given permission to race the first one myself which I am so looking forward to.

:D

Guest maxspeedsupragt

I will sort pickies out etc a.s.a.p, but the more of you that come to Snetterton for that meeting for support, the better!! By the way, love the site, some lovely looking weapons on here and more to the pojnt....blindingly quick ones!!

:D :eyebrows:

Guest maxspeedsupragt

I will post full spec and pickies tomorrow nite everyone. Any yes the we are in the .24bhp/kg class, which is GT3. Talk tomorrow all!!;) :cool: :eyebrows:

Very nice work, not only flying the flag in a proper race series but helping to develop new toys for us along the way :)

Good luck with it all, I've been wanting a full set of bushes at a sensible price for a while now so it will be good to see how these work out.

Good stuff guys. I've heard the rhumours for a couple of years that a Supra was entering the British GT championship. Glad to see it finally take shape.

I'm sure you'll be able to give those Porsche GT3s and Ferraris a run for their money.

Does the rest of the season bring you up to Croft at all ?

I'm sure you'll get a lot of support as the Brit GTs could do with some more variety, and the Supra is a great looking car in road and race form.