The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all, our British GT CHampionship Supra ....

Guest maxspeedsupragt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris.... Hows it going ???

If the project gets off the mark I'm sure you will have loads of support at trackside - especially if goes well... !

I know it must be a pain when your'e busy but lots of people would love more details (and pics) please...

We are all behind you but need a bit of encouragement........

Cheers

G

PS Does anyone local know how things are going ?

I'm off to search for GT3 info now....:)

:) we will be testing them soon at Snetterton race track to determine if they need any more development work etc.:

I live close to Snetty, when you testing there, i'd love to come and have a look at your car!:)

Edit: my bad....just read the thread properly. Dates noted and will do best to attend.

My god this is huge news! A Supra in the British GT championship. Imagine if it wins!!!

We should pay for a mkivsupra.net sticker on his wing ;)

Not much stuff about it on the net but very keen to see developments. Would be a great meet for us to hook up at.

Supra should do really well. I mean, it used to win all the Super GT championships, but now most of them they have replaced with that stupid Lexus thing! :)

Yeah but that wasn't really a Supra. It just looked like one. Different engine etc. The Lexus is basically the same car with a different body bolted on.