The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bovingdon Track/Drag Day 14th August

terribleturner

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one James, I'l be there for sure.

Are there any restrictions with noise on the track? Also, is the timing gear sorted? I'd like to get some concrete results for 1/4 miles, 0-60, etc as I'm not my Race-technology gear is 100% accurate.

I've got a very very detailed PM from SteveR who is developing the timing system and is sounds amazing :D . I'm pretty sure that he'll have it working perfect as Steve has really put everything into it. But not that i doubt him but i'm gonna have a plan B..........just incase.

I was asked about noise, but i asured the owner the cars were not overly loud ;) nod nod wink wink. So that's a big no there is NO SOUND RESTRICTIONS :devil: . Plus im sure if we give them a free ride in one of the cars they wont mind.

There has been intrest in a section of the day being devoted to people who want to drift. Is there much intrest for this or not??

I've got a very very detailed PM from SteveR who is developing the timing system and is sounds amazing :D . I'm pretty sure that he'll have it working perfect as Steve has really put everything into it. But not that i doubt him but i'm gonna have a plan B..........just incase.

I shall do my best and reckon it's do-able - will keep you informed as I go along, but yep - keep a backup plan in case it all goes t1ts up. :D