The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bovingdon Track/Drag Day 14th August

terribleturner

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have not read full post, but have u made magazines aware of this day, and also are the quarter miles going to be on.

sorry for not reading full post :shrug:

The intent is to do a track course and a quarter miles. I will let James inform you of the finer details :D

We'll start off anybody against anybody and then if peoiple want to take on certain members then they can.

Probably a bit late now i know but has anyone got ways of contacting people from mags to see if they wanna pop down?? One of the jobs that has slipped by me :( and i havn't got any of the mags at work with me.

I know your right James, but I will just have to keep my right foot under control this time. :p

I'm not brave enough for this yet,watching the other guys will hopefully spur me on to do it the next time :clap:

Also thanks for taking the time to organise the event i'm sure everyone appreciates it. :respekt:

Your too kind :D I think this will be really good, and hopefully if it's a success i'd love to organise future events there.

I look forward to next year already mate :D

oh yeah james just incase you need to know, i should have some mates in an s2000, boxster, civic, is200, yaris and maybe rx8 comming too maybe more. not sure if any will take part, probably just spectate. yaris and civic definately wont take part anyway.

ollie

ps: hope this is not asking too many people?

I'm really looking forward to this one, it'll be the first time I've really raced the car on a timed strip :) Hopefully the new clutch/pressure plate will be fitted beforehand otherwise I might need some RAC help on the way back!

Is anyone arranging separate insurance for this? One day track insurance is going to be around the £100 mark!

Doug, can't you bring the 'marked' car along? It would make some good video drag racing against it ;) :D