The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bovingdon Track/Drag Day 14th August

terribleturner

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Terry S
LOL, Actually better tell Terry to make sure he hasn't got Brownie duties that day either :D

LMAO, you never know, the joys of parenting eh!

There has been intrest in a section of the day being devoted to people who want to drift. Is there much intrest for this or not??

I might be up for this, never done it before (intentionally :D ) but have a spare set of tyres to use up.

Seems rude not too - duly signed up..

Will be my first time on any track situation - hope there'll be some supportive advice amongst the giggles :limp: Looking forward to it :ecstatic:

C.

Well if hireing the cones doesn't work out then it wont be too much of an involved track, but enough to get the adrenaline running :D

Guest The Flash

I don't have my Supe any more - but I only live a few miles down the road..... alright for Golf Diesel driving spectators???

I keep getting asked this, but it could be anything for 10 to 50+. But your more than welcome to ask mates with different cars to come along. I think Terry mentioned bringing a few and i know a mate with his 8 series Beemer wanting to have a play. All im after are people who know each other and who will respect everyone there on the day. :)

Guest The Flash
Yeah Specators free, but if you do decide to run the golf im sure one of the singles would be happy to go up against you
:blahblah: :blahblah: ....be careful what you wish for..... it too has a Single Turbo :thumbs: