The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blondes and bread

cashpoint

Now we all know there are some things you just shouldn't do.

On the scooby net Thread New member says hi and posts a pic of herself, the wolfs jump in and eventually someone says that pics not you and has to prove it. Another member says pose with a loaf of bread on your head. And the women does (pages 8 on the thread) :read: .

Blimey O'Reiley, thats a long ol thread. Bread thing was pretty priceless PMSL, and as for the silicone baps...£3700... is that how much they cost i thought they were a lot cheaper these days.... she'd have been better off sticking a couple of chicken fillets down there..... must say still wouldn't say no though... don't let the misses know i said that!

:spanish:

Thanks to SlowDog for resolving my Auto tranny sump plug dilemma today, top man.

:thumbs:

I think she was going for the "No one looks at the mantle piece while their stoking the fire, and being distracted by 2 inflated funbags" philosophy.

Don't get too close to the fire honey....!

I definately reckon she's definately a Kronenburg gal.................

16 from the front............. 64 from the rear!

:tongue:

Nice ass!!! And she hands stands too, oooh what i could do with her!

Think she deserves a little more attention than **scoobybabe**

.........OK Yes Dear im coming to bed in a min..... Do you reckon she'll suspect anything if i ask her to try n handstand tonight???

:innocent: