The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & Furious Replica Supra 2JZ N/A

pbryant_knight

HI all,

I'm selling my Fast and Furious replica Supra. Thought i would offer it on here before going the e-bay route.

Most of you will have seen it on here but the car is a 3.0 2JZ N/A.

It has an unmolested engine and was driven by a lady owner before me.

It has 6 months MOT and 6 Months Tax. The car has 142000 Kilometers on the clock (88000 miles)

in the last 6 months i have added a Bomex Body Kit and had a full respray in Orange. I have added an aluminium spoiler and had the TRD vents professionally cut into the bonet using the original dimensions from templates.

I have replaced all the shocks and springs.

The car has new 5zigen wheels (not the racing harts as they are super rare, but very nice wheels)

The car has a realtively new exhaust system (Scorpion i believe, but don't quote me)

The car has a 12" DVD plyer which also plays from SD card and USB as well as having a TV and DVD player built in too.

The car also has a HUD (heads up display) which displays the speed in the windscreen in brght green digits.

The car will also come with a custom made rear "fake" speaker / NOS build. this simply sits on top of the rear seats when folded forward to give the look of nitrous (see pic). Also, the blue nitrous steering wheel centre is also removable and the original one is easily replaced

Blue LED under car neon kit will also be sold with the car.

I have spent thousands on this car in the last 6 months and it is a very regrettible sale.

Bad Points - The heater blows lukewarm at best. Central Locking stopped working but i have a new Central Locking Control unit from Keron which will be sold with the car.

I've spent at least 3.5k in the last 6 monthsnot including the cost of the actual car.

I'm looking for between 4 and 5k.

PM me if interested. Any viewing welcome.

Peter

I was originally selling because i'm looking to move out of the country. Been a bit depressed lately. 6 months of crappy weather just makes it all pointless, owning nice cars and stuff.

Yeah, that's KITT in the background.

See this link here for more details.

http://knightrideruk.forum.st/kitt-replica-owners-updates-and-assistance-f5/for-sale-my-kitt-replica-pbryant_knight-t94.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.