The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banzai magazine, yellow wide bodied supra with nice looking blonde

Al Massey

In this months Banzai magazine issue 94 is a nice yellow wide body supra.

Looks quite good.

Plus the owner is a nice blonde;)

Heres a pic off banzai online, unfortunately thats the only one i can find but there is more in the mag and i dont have access to a scanner

attachment.php?attachmentid=95976&stc=1&d=1247832973

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drive past it everyday on the way to work.. thats torquay sea front in the pic, i feel so sorry for that car. is always parked up on a curb in a grotty area, she should give it to me where i can nuture it in a nice garage and wrap it in cotton wool

hey mate yeah! i always see it up next to the mitsi garage and let out a huge sigh every time haha

id never seen it on the move so never knew who the owner was

i like the GT'esk wide arches but i agree the spoiler is ott, tho it doesnt really jump out at you in person like it does in that pic

Really!? i guess i just always assumed spending that much on the looks you'd of got a TT to begin with the chargespeed kit has gotta be a good few grand itself

Indeed, i was suprised myself but there is a picture of her with the engine bay being shown off polishing her fuse cover (which is still stock plastic) :rlol:

Even if it was built on a TT it would still look just as awful... I've never been a fan of lairy bodykits on any car, let alone on a car that already looks good standard.

Each to their own though, if she likes it fair play to her for getting it the way she likes it, she's obviously spent a lot of time and money getting it that way.

It's not that bad, it's just been built on an N/A :eek: Interior isn't spot on but the exterior is pretty good.

I think you'll find that even it was built on a TT it would still look bollocks.

The exterior is not "pretty good". It may have been well blended and painted, but it looks like arse.

N/A, TT or single; it looks shit, Matt.