The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA or TT Supra manual

tooquicktostop

Looking for a Supra again, this time I am going to be quite strict with myself and my spec needs are quite specific as the car will only come out from time to time and I want to have some track fun this year before I go to France later this year (and stay with the club as an owner!), the list of MUST HAVE'S is non negotiable to ensure I only get offered the cars I want and so as to not offend anyone with valuations as I dont spend much on second cars especially in the current climate

I went to look at a car at a dealer today and it was pants, I also looked at a private sale R32 and it also had seen much better days so I come back here to cars that have some history with the club at least

NA Supra

Must be manual

Must have no kit or be very subtle indeed

Must have MOT

Must be in full working order including electrics and heater

Must be 2K max

TT Supra

Must be 6 speed (would consider a NA-T Manual)

Must have no kit as above

Must have MOT

Must be in full working order including electrics and heater

Must be sub 4K

Not looking for heaps of posts telling me how unrealistic this is as those that know me know I have purchased TT6's for sub 3.4K and NA's for Sub 1.7K

I have cash waiting if you have a car you need rid of

Thanks

I popped to see this today............spur of the moment....it was a nice sunny day etc etc.............

Anyway guy wasn't in...........but said on the phone someone was coming at 4pm and was pretty much certainly going to buy it.

So i had a look around it anyway :) and from a brief look noted the following, respray evidence round pass rear quarter window (obviously not taken out) active front spoiler button but no spoiler!! whilst under there i noticed it had no small front or larger engine undertrays. Headlights were full of condensation.

Plus points were the brakes/disks etc looked quite new/had no 'lip', despite the fact its definitely had some front and rear quarter damage its panel gaps were ok and it must have happened some time ago. Interior was clean and looked better than in the pic's.

Close checking to try and work out the extent of the original accident damage may prove it to be a worthy track day base car, but possibly not!!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.