The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 Top Secret Evolution Kitted T51R KAI 700PS

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the best kit ever made for the supra, i love the Galliardo lights on the arches..Now i know why i love this kit. It really gets rid of the "celica" style. It gives a prestige/expensive kind of look. What a supra that is, without decals and a decent deep dish polished rims = the best supra ever. Good luck with the sale

Very nice looking Supra.

Can i have a job Andrew, i want as much surplus cash as you :D

It's my sons inheritance though Colin:d. It's a lovely car and well worth the money IMO. The only drawback is space with the 5 cars and a motorbike current situation that my wife and I find ourselves in.

It's my sons inheritance though Colin:d. It's a lovely car and well worth the money IMO. The only drawback is space with the 5 cars and a motorbike current situation that my wife and I find ourselves in.

:D

If you need somewhere / someone to store a couple of supras i would be more than happy ;) :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.