Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you buying it then Andrew ?

You know you want to. :D

Colin,

I popped around to Jurgens today and what a bloody good set-up he has there in the North East. I have to be honest and say that I wouldn't buy a car from any other guy after seeing what efforts Jurgen and his team spend on each and every car they sell. I was truely amazed mate. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I saw the two V-spec R33 liners that Jurgen has in stock and they are real stunners (and mint in every aspect). I may have to join the Skyline OC:innocent:

Did somebody say something? :search:

They are good cars, Stuart (my buisness partner, best mate and brother in-law:D)got one from Jurgen and once Ryan sorted out the mapping it was a great car, flying machine.

Funny bloke:d:p

The Jury is out at the moment Jamie so I'm off now to have a think about things:rolleyes:

Colin,

I popped around to Jurgens today and what a bloody good set-up he has there in the North East. I have to be honest and say that I wouldn't buy a car from any other guy after seeing what efforts Jurgen and his team spend on each and every car they sell. I was truely amazed mate. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I saw the two V-spec R33 liners that Jurgen has in stock and they are real stunners (and mint in every aspect). I may have to join the Skyline OC:innocent:

is that desert air getting to you bud ?

I suppose you will need a 4x4 to get around your country estate ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.