The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably the best looking Black, TT, 6 Speed Manual BPU Supra for sale ever!!

Wayney

NOW SOLD!

Right then, its taken me 18 months, of searching, to find my perfect Supra just ask Lui, Jurgen & CJ. Sadly its up for sale to fund a pending flat purchase, in London. As we are all aware it ain't cheap to buy down here, but you've gotta bite the bullet some time.

A dream realised

I remember the 1st time I saw a Supra back in 93, it was red with cream leather, I stopped in my tracks and gazed at it for 5 mins. Even though I was late for school, nothing else in the world really mattered at the moment. I was 13 at the time and it’s taken me 15 years to finally raise enough cash to finally realise the dream. Every time I take the car cover off the car and gaze at it again it makes me feel like I’m 13 all over again. The car is only used on weekends and not parked where I live so I don’t see it every day. But in the gated compound where it spends most of its days parked up next to a TVR, DB9, 6 Series BMW, couple of M3 and 911, boy oh boy does it take your breath away!!!!

I’ve only owned my Supra since March 2007, and it been a dream finally realised, it was only back in November 06, when I lost a close friend to cancer. It was there and then that I decided life was to short to sit on the fence and wait for dreams to happen, but with a sad feeling, it going up for sale.

In the last 8 months I've embarked on a series of road trips to Europe. Which have included Dragonball, LeMans, Paris & recently Gauge South of France. All of which have been fantastic, and def the best part of owning a Supercar. I've enjoyed some very sprited drives, now that the car is running full BPU, from 70-140 mph, I've kept up with a Diablo, F360, 911 (996) Turbo, Corvette. :D

The car has turned heads every where it has gone, it literally stopped traffic in Paris at 1am on a Saturday, parked out side the Eiffel Tower. (Just ask P111dy). When I took it to LeMans, it was parked on the pavement, on Friday night, in LeMans old town. Again there was guys stopping in Lambo, Aston Martins, Ferraris, Porsches ect literally getting out of their cars to have a look and taking pictures. Can u imagine the smugness on my face? I was talking to a rep from one of the Toyota GT teams, up at LeMans, his exact words was "If they were still building the MKIV Supra today, that will be how they will look rolling off the production line with 500 bhp. LOL" :p

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=125163

The bodywork, was vision of Ibrar Jabar (Highly reputable Trader on this forum), who blended Vellside Wheel Arches & Rear Spats with Blitz Side Skirts, etc.

Recently I've had Michel Lane Highly reputable Trader on this forum), carry out over £3,000 worth of work on the car.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=126623

1) Brand New RPS 6 Puck Racing Clutch

2) New HKS Titanium 4 Inch Exhust Straight Through

3) Re con Turbos, which have never boosted past .8 bar and have ony done 60,000 km. (Supplied by Michel Lane)

4) AEM Tru Boost Controller

It was Dyno by Motoscope, which was recommended by Michel Lane. Full graph to prove.

1.1 Bar = 405 BHP, 389 ibf.ft Torque

1.2 Bar = 407 BHP, 407 ibf.ft Torque

The car is sold as HPI Clear, I ran a check before I purchased it back in March 2007 & have a certificate to prove.

Sold with 1 Full Years MOT

Tax Until March 2008

Mileage is 83,000 miles.

The car has had full leak down, compression test & boreascope check, and if all come up fine, there is no sign of engine detting, or loss of compression. The car will be sold with a full Service by Michel Lane, prior to sale.

Bodywork is in good condition, no dents, rust or scratches. The front bumper has a few stone chips (hence long road trips) and will be fully resprayed prior to sale. The front alloys will be refurbished.

So you can see I've spent alot of cash on the car, and its worth every penny, its definately the most unique Supra on the Forum.

Please PM me if you are interested. :D

SPEC

Engine Specifications:

Stock TT.

Turbocharger & Induction:

Blitz Air filter.

HKS Intercooler

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

stock

Exhaust:

HKS Titanium 4 Ince Straight Through

Drivetrain:

6 speed manual, LSD diff

Suspension, Wheels, Tyres & Brakes:

12x19 & 9x19 Trafficstar RTS with machine polished centers

315/25/19 Michelin PSII rear & 235/35/19 Goodyear F1 GSD3front

HKS Hipermax II coilovers

Cusco strut brace

Front AP Racing calipers + 330mm Grooved disks

Rear UK spec callipers + disks

Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines.

Interior & ICE:

Retrimmed Recaro speed seats in Honybee leather

Black carpet

Momo F1 steering wheel

PRO pillar pod

Pioneer headunit

Electronics:

Greddy Turbo timer

HID 6000K Low beam light kit

HID 12000K Fog light kit

Exterior:

PRO Aero front bumper

Veilside Overfenders (blended)

Veilside rear spats (blended)

TRD style rear spoiler with carbon wing

Blitz sidskirts (blended)

Custom bonnet cut outs

TRD wing cut outs

Aluminium look retractable door mirrors

Colour coded front lights with facelift lens

Colour coded facelift rear lights with clear indicator lens.

PICS

NOW HERES SOME OF THE CAR CLEAN

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice car!

but how can you only get 6bhp when upping the boost from 1.1 - 1.2?? I went from 1.2 - 1.4 and went from 407 (at THOR) to 451 (at Surrey Rolling Road).

I see a boost controller, but you said in the other thread that it was overfuelling, how was that corrected.

Guys,

I cant believe I'm selling her, I gave her a wash this weekend, and with the sun shining it looked the bollocks!! :p

I'm still in two minds, you don’t know how hard it is to sell your baby.

I've edited the adverts and put some more details, like mileage, MOT, further work I'm gonna have done (Full Service, Bodywork, Alloys Refurb etc)

I've replied to all the PM.

I've advertised it only one this site and no where else, as I'd love a member of this forum to own it as opposed to some DISCONCERNING CHAV!!

Wayne DON'T DO IT your only regret it afterwards driving around in a Micra :D

LOL.....u cheeky git

Give it to me to look after;) and once you realise that u didn't wanna sell it i may let u have it back??:D

LOL :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.