The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Robbin bastards

edge

the big events at Pod have had similar problems. One of the BTCC drivers parked his Evo FQ with all the other cars, came back and it wasnt there.

Far too easy to strip bits off cars, takes a few minutes to get the car ready for stripping and then just finish it off by ripping the bits off and away you go.

Shame for the scoob owner, lesson for us all.

JB

the big events at Pod have had similar problems. One of the BTCC drivers parked his Evo FQ with all the other cars, came back and it wasnt there.

Far too easy to strip bits off cars, takes a few minutes to get the car ready for stripping and then just finish it off by ripping the bits off and away you go.

Shame for the scoob owner, lesson for us all.

JB

surely for the money people pay there should be some security aswell, as its not free getting in anyway:Pling:

Shocking, it could happen to any of us who park and leave their cars unattended for a long while, you'd just hope that these events would have some kind of security presence as they grow in size and that other owners have their eyes peeled.

well heres a lesson make sure you park next to the blingest car you can find that way yours will look underestimated

I've always thought that, but its a case of - do you park your car right at the back out the way where you hope no one can see it or right in the middle like that scooby and assume people will see it and notice some pikey robbing it stupid..

Same here Ed. I have never been to an event before ie JAE, Donny etc. Now I know that his kind of shit goes on I won't be bothering.

I have spent a lot of time and money getting my car into reasonable nick, I'll be fooked if some thieving scumbag is going to ruin it!!:(

I am now glad that the wife gave me loads of shit about going, to the point that I changed my mind!!:blink:

H.

Don't let it put you off club events like SupraPod or JAE, H.

Why what happens at JAE? Are all the Supes parked in the same place?

Excuse my worrying but I don't like leaving my Supe anywhere nevermind in a field full of pikeys!! :rolleyes:

H.