The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec Brakes complete Set.

jazz1

Right back up for sale and the do luck lines have been removed these have been tested fitted work fine currently with Lee at SRD.

These have covered 17,000 miles since new the car is a 1996 facelift TT, they were pained via myself with the halfords red paint kit and look decent!

UK Spec brakes

Chris Wilson brake pads-under 2,000 miles since new.

DBA disks cost £400 brand new, only done under 3,000 miles.

Do luck braided lines only done under 2,000 miles.

Only parts required are the front Center brake pin holders/rear pin.

I am after £900, I am willing to split cash upon collection or bank transfer to secure brakes if both buyers willing to split! The brakes can be collected from Lee at SRD or I can collect and am willing to deliver within 100 miles if my Petrol cost are covered and payment is secured first. I am based is West London so can collect from me.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

you can buy the calipers from Toyota a lot cheaper than they are on Whifbitz website

Whifbitz will never knowingly be the cheapest and with UK brakes Toyota dealers (Burrows on eBay for example) are retailing them 20% cheaper. Second hand rotors and pads has always been a budget market.

Jazz has priced these well for the condition and the bits that come with it. My setup from toyota cost me 1.8k and i used my braided lines i already had. And that price was with discount.

Really not trying to piss on Jazz's sale post but with discount i can get full uk set up for £1560.17 from Toyota B'ham, priced up 15 minutes ago

Advertise the fronts separately Jazz. You'll get plenty of interest then as a lot of people replace Jspec fronts with UKs and leave the Jspec rears on.

If Harley takes the rears off your hands you will have no issue selling the fronts for around £600

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.