The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet 23rd June 2016

Shane

2016 meet at the ACE CAFE, LONDON

Just one month away.

Evening of Thursday June 23rd, 2016, please make a note in your diaries, phones or on anything else you may use to make sure you remember this date

Last meet we had here was great with a really good turn out, lets make this one a success too. We have access from 6pm and with luck the weather in June will be at least as good as it was last time we met at the Ace.

Although to be confirmed closer to the date, we hope to have around 50 spaces in the main car park in front of the café.

Ace Corner is the junction of Beresford Avenue and the old North Circular Road, this runs parallel with the New Circular Road, between the A40 and the A404 (Harrow Road).

Post code for the ace is: NW10 7UD

There will be more details posted soon, and I will need to collect your reg numbers in advance if you want to attend the event. ACE have been in touch with me confirming this and stressing the Marshalls will ot allow access without, so pm me those numbers.

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all go out and vote first :D

That's one of the conditions, people will be checked at the gate and will have to prove they have voted and of course divulge whether it was a in or out vote. Depending on the answer, access will be provided. ;)