The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now redundant parts from going single. Lots of bits.

j_jza80

I should be getting my car back in the next couple of weeks, and will have a few parts going spare. Some won't be available until after I get the car back, and I'll start adding pics tomorrow for those interested :) All parts from an 80,000 mile car, and all prices are plus postage.

Stock intake plenum for a 2JZ-GTE VVTi (won't work with non VVTi) £100

Stock 2JZ-GTE VVTi ECTS-i throttle from my car, in perfect working order £200 (these are mega money from Toyota)

Stock 2JZ-GTE VVTi ECTS-i throttle. As above, but I bought this as a spare from Dude for powdercoating. Missing the throttle motor, but otherwise complete. £50

Lower glove box, with gauge holders either side and slots cut in the back to feed cables through. A very neat gauge mounting solution, which can be hidden at will. £30

Stock turbos. Seem to be in very good order, no chips etc on the compressor blades, and the housings are cleaner than most. Will check the condition of the exhaust wheels over the next few days. Inc manifolds and all the attached bits pictured £400

Greddy OLED Boost controller. Around a year old, excellent condition. Provisionally sold to NAZ, second dibbs to Berg

2x Nissan 200sx single din dash pockets. these are great if you're running a single din stereo. £20 each

small case manual turbo open diff £90 - perfect for fitting an LSD

small case auto turbo open diff £90 - perfect for fitting an LSD

OEM handbrake handle assembly £30

Tiptronic kph-mph adapter dial cover, means you don't have to wire in an adapter. Looks a lot like stock, made by metal monkey, and in perfect order. £20

VVTi airbox complete with stock filter. Unfortunately it has picked up some scratches when removed, left hinge broken (always happens with these) VERY rare! £50

K&N panel filter for OEM airbox £30

Whifbitz VVTi first decat pipe 3". Just over a year old, has a wideband boss welded in, which you can buy a cap for if unnecessary £100 (rrp £138)

OEM VVTi Tiptronic ECU. Very rare, in full working order. Only selling due to going with a Syvecs £100 sold to SPG

Facelift analogue clock, in excellent working condition £70

Genuine OEM facelift front indicators/ sidelights. Excellent condition, don't fog up etc. I will be giving these a sand and a machine polish to make them perfect. £80

Stock fuel rail with injectors - £60

JIC Spartan full Titanium exhaust system. Too restrictive for single turbo power so I'm selling. Ran fine on my TT, but as I don't know the scale of the restriction, I'll have to list it as suitable for NA's or stock TT's only. Very well made exhaust, and extremely light. Just had the tip professionally polished. You couldn't buy the materials for less than this! The exhaust probably cost in excess of £1k when new. £350 firm. SOLD

Full uprated side mount intercooler setup. Comprises of Whifbitz uprated SMIC with circa 5k miles from new, full HKS hardpipe kit fully refurbished and powdercoated, Samco black silicone hoses new 5k miles ago, and Murray constant tension clamps all round. To buy this setup new would cost you well over £700, and is the ultimate BPU intercooler setup, short of one of the very expensive Chris Wilson ones. Perfect for BPU, especially if you have an active spoiler setup. £550 all in.

Custom single DIN Syvecs cal switch panel. Fully illuminated, OEM looking cal switch panel. Cost me well in excess of £200 to make, and looks much neater than the regular cal switches. It's optimised for my setup so I don't expect it to sell, but if you want it, it'll be £100.

Chris Wilson VVTi FCD. 1 year old, perfect working order. £40

NGK Iridium BKR7EIX spark plugs. Less than a year old, perfect working order and suitable for stock or BPU cars £40

Loads of stock TT pipework etc from a low miles import in good condition. Perfect for painting or powdercoating. Price on application for specific bits :)

I'll add other things as I remember them :D Thanks for looking.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh you are joking Jay!!!

I needed a vvti throttle body before christmas. I paid a bit more than that for one :rolleyes:

GLWS mate.

Hope the single upgrade is pleasing
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Sorry :eek: But my car didn't go to Whifbitz until January, so it wouldn't have helped. May be an idea for other VVTi owners to consider one as a spare though ;)

condition except one snapped hinge (always happens with these) VERY rare! £100

Interested. Can you send me pics of the item and the damage please

I will post pics when i get it back :) the left hand hinge for the airbox lid is gone (was already gone when i got the car) really common issue on all supra airboxes. Still fastens down securely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.