The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 HKS T04R UK spec Auto £8000 ono

matt k

After 6 years of ownership i have decided to sell my Supra, I will be really gutted to see it go but I am moving house and could do to free up some funds so needs must.

Car was bought from this forum as Cat C and was professionally repaired and had a VIC test carried out in DEC 2005.

The car is UK spec so full cream leather, cruise control, Heated seats Larger brakes etc and is automatic transmission. the car has been a daily driver since I have owned it and has never skipped a beat. I have owned it from standard and has been amazing fun from day one to BPU and eventually the single turbo car it is now.

The spec is as follows;

Hks T04R turbo, HKS tubular manifold, HKS 60mm wastegate, HKS recirculated downpipe.

Tanabe Super Medallion Racing exhaust.

Apexi AVC-R boost controller.

Toyota discs (less than 2500 miles old) Mintex pads & Goodrige braided hoses with Motul RBF 600.

Map ECU (I will include an old laptop with a serial port if required).

VEMS AFR & EGT Gauge.

Oil pressure & Oil Temp gauge.

D2 Racing coilovers and polybushes (Done about 3000 miles ago).

FMIC and Greddy Racing BOV (not a noisy BOV but will hold big power).

car comes with option of TTE 18" Wheels and tyres or 19" Pacifics with tyres (all have approx 5mm tread).

Stillen Front, Top Secret sides, Veilside spats.

Car has covered 116'959 miles, I have had the car from 87'000 miles.

I will provide 12 months MOT and 6 Months tax.

Price £8'000 ono

Can't believe you are selling this Matt!

This car pulls like a train at the same time as being very clean and refined without missing a beat for all the time it's been running the single .

All the best with the sale , I'm sure someone will snap her up at that price and it will be sorely missed :(

Can't believe you are selling this Matt!

This car pulls like a train at the same time as being very clean and refined without missing a beat for all the time it's been running the single .

All the best with the sale , I'm sure someone will snap her up at that price and it will be sorely missed :(

Cheers Rich, really don't want to sell but Mrs is putting pressure on me :(

• 2 weeks later...
she is looking a little tired on inside and under bonnet but nothing a good clean detail would do

Good luck with the sale mate

Cheers mate, yeah could benefit from that, might give a good going over when we get a decent day :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.