The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 HKS T04R UK spec Auto £8000 ono

matt k

Why do people do this, just make an offer if it gets accepted then happy days.

I was wondering the same thing. The poor dude is trying to sell his pride and joy..

I am not saying it's right but like it or not, it's a buyers market out there and so the buyer can set the rules.

Why do people do this, just make an offer if it gets accepted then happy days.

I was wondering the same thing. The poor dude is trying to sell his pride and joy..

The seller put ONO so to me that means that he's willing to take less than 8k! Or on this forum does that mean something completely different? Why shouldn't I ask whats the lowest he'll take? What gives you the right to question what i should and shouldn't ask?

Perhaps people question why people seem the need to butt in and throw there 2p's worth! As stated above, its a buyers market, so why shouldn't i try and get the best price paid for something?

Rant over!

Matt K good luck with the sale! Its a lovely supra, just not what im looking for ATM :)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.