The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking V8 Twin Turbo Supra

Ryan.G

Prices and pics below

1UZFE Twin Turbo Kit complete with Garett VNT25 Turbo's - Produces 550bhp and 600ftlb on stock 1UZFE - £2000

Front Mount Intercooler Kit with custom piping to fit with above twin turbo kit £500

Leather front seats with slider Supra mounts £500

Glass Uk Lights - £300

Dash2 Supra Kit - £575

Replica OEM Side Skirts - £90

1UZFE Billet Flywheel with 2JZ Clutch Fitment £300

SRD Subwoofer kit, Fits in spare wheel position with Amp - £200

1UZFE Brand new Forged Package, Ross Racing 8.5:1 Forged Pistons and 1UZFE Block which has been Machined by SMG to take the pistons, Brian Crower Con rods with ARP Studs, New Toyota Oil Pump, New Toyota Engine gasket kit, ACL Race Bearings - £1950

Devils Own Water Injection Kit -£130

4 Spoke UK Steering wheel (mint) - £80

Black folding wing mirror - £120

GS300 Refurbished Alloy wheels with Toyo R888 tyres fitted all round (Mint condition) - £1000

Piano Black painted dash set - £120

Black carpets and Headlining - £80

6 Speed v160 conversion (Gearbox, Clutch pedal, Slave Cylinder, Master Cylinder, RPS StreetMax 6 Puk Clutch, Prop and Auto Diff) - £2600

2 x Pacet Race fans (£100 Each new!) £150

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These type of cars always owe more in parts which is said to say but i need the garage space back and got no interest at all selling as a complete car for last months.

I love a project and do it to learn more which i have again but i have a new project now.

Ryan

Guest davismj711

If you are indeed breaking that sweet ride, would you be interested in selling the Active spoiler ECU, and Loom ?

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.