The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking V8 Twin Turbo Supra

Ryan.G

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hi mate, im interested in the TT kit, what exactly does it come with ?

also what COP's are they ?

1UZFE Twin Turbo kit (2x Garett VNT25 turbo which produce 550bhp or 2 x Gt28RS turbo good for 750bhp, Exhaust manifolds, downpipe, external wastegate setup, turbo blankets, all oil feed and return lines)

Have full packages for everthing available here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?257801-1UZFE-Twin-Turbo-Conversion-Kit-for-Supra&highlight=1uzfe

i just noticed your using reversed manifolds, they wont clear my chassis rails unfortunately :( already tried that.

is this a one of kit you are doing or will you be making more ? if you decide to make more il buy one after crimbo and a soarer to fit it to :)

its actually a pretty simple mechanical swap iirc the soarer v8 mounts make it able to bolts right up, and the autoboxes are the same so the mounts prop etc are all the same.

the hardest bit i the wiring. and from what ive read it only take 9 wires to get the engine to run ( you wont have any instruments but who needs them :D)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.