The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£9,995 REDUCED!!!VERY RARE!!!!!! Quicksilver 1998 TT VVTi 6 Speed BPU RZ-S

RussVVTi6Speed

SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN!!! The time has come after 4 years of so much enjoyment and fun to sell this beautiful example of a Supra, as I have other priorities for money now. (for the time being anyway)I have cherished this car from the second I first got it until the second it is no longer owned by me. Its is in amazing condition and has been garaged the whole time I have owned it when not being used. Took me a year to find this car as I knew what I wanted and wanted tit to be perfectNot once in the entire period of ownership has this care ever skipped a beat or even tried to let me down.Giving you guys first option on this before I advertise anywhere else.It has very little use in the last 12 months, it has been regulary serviced at Toyota and nearly all work done there including MOT's, apart from the last service which I did myself. Full oil change, new filter, silkolene race oil, all fluids checked and new NGK iriduim plugs and brand new battery.Arouind 400bhp at the crank, Running 336 BHP at the wheels, Thor graph to show.Its a 1998 (R-reg) RZ-S, The care has the amazing 2JZ-GTE VVTi. 6-speed getrag box. Facelift model.Milegae: 78,000Model: RZ-SColour: QuicksilverYear: 1998UK/Import: ImportDate imported : 2003KM to Miles certficate: yesMOT: June 2012Tax: Dec 2011I have a folder full of receipts and service docs, also service books from Japan, certificate for milege conversion, receipts for parts purcahsed back to 2003 wehn it came into the country.Anyone looking for one of the latest Supras in the Uk this is the car for you I also think one of the best 3 colours for this car.Under the bonnet:Upper Chris Wilson decatLower Chris Wilson decatMegan Racing exhaust (imported from US)BLITZ SUS Power Induction KitHKS FCDRPS Super Street ClutchWalbro Fuel PumpPolished hard pipe kitARP Carbon Fibre slam panelChrome power steering fluid tankTein Strut Brace removedBlitz Oil filler capTRD radiator capGas damped bonnet struts removed but if anyone wants them fineRolling Roaded at Thor showing 336 RWHP at wheelsInside:Defi Link Boost & EGT gauges on the a pillarDefi link controllerHKS Turbo TimerMP3 Pioneer head unit 4x45W with bluetooth and microphone installed above a-pillar400W amp powering 10" JBL sub brilliant sound not to over the top and done for sound quality not volumeLeather trim on Centre console.Red LED Dash conversion, white dials and red needles.Leather rear seatsBoth the HKS Turbo Timer and the Defi Link controller are professionally mounted in the armrest.Veilside Alloy gearknob.Rear Strut braceOutside:18" AEZ 6 spokes alloys great condition, one refurbed 4 months ago265.35.18 P Zero Rosso's upfront at the rear 7mm left235.40.18 P Zero Rosso's upfront 7mm leftClear side repeaters and clear rear running lights Xenon HID dipped headlights and fog lights, Both headlamps are perfectly clearDiscrete LED fog lamp wired into one of the reversing lights.LED reverse light.UK Spec Active spoiler installed fully automatedTein adjustable suspensionS2000 stubby aerial conversionUK spec Brakes fitted 2 years ago, stopping perfectly compeltley even disc and pad wearEBC discs.Yellow stuff pads.Goodridge stainless steel braided brake lines. If anyone wants pictures of anything imparticular just let me know.Call me on 07791731845 if you want to discuss anything or arrange to view.Quite keen to sell, but I have puts loads of money into this car bto make it better than when I bought it 4 years ago.I dont want stupid offers I would rather wait to get the price I want. I believe this spec, condition and seeing what others are selling for £9.995.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you had any viewings, whats it like underneath mate ?

8 years exposure to UK roads might not help the sale from an overseas perspective.

you have any pics ?

i have a guy overseas wanting this type of car (but it must be rust free underneath)

pm me or email underside pics please

No no one has even been to look at it. I have only driven it for th last 3 years in the summer and not in the wet

Had 2 people who were or still are interested but they dont seem to be able to get the funds together.

I will get some pictures for you mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.