The mkiv Supra Owners Club

29k for this!!

hemmjonny

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! I can't remember his name but he was at SupraPod and JapFest if IIRC. He is on the forum.

The Supra is an absolute stunner. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it. I'm not sure what price tag I'd put on it though. Maybe not in excess of £29k.

Remember seeing this car at Japfest 2010, didn't get to chat to the owner. But I did have a good chat with the passenger who happened to be Keron's (Extreme Performance) brother :D Even though it's basically a bright pink colour with white leather, the car looked amazing in my opinion :)

Its a show car pure and simple........

I wouldnt dare drive it if I had spent 29k on it being scared to get a stone chip or 6.

Its a marmite thing but lots of work has gone into this , I looked at it at various shows last year. Just like Jasons car.... Show winners

This has Rob written all over it and its the right colour hey rob :D (instant first places) ;)

Its a show car pure and simple........

I wouldnt dare drive it if I had spent 29k on it being scared to get a stone chip or 6.

Its a marmite thing but lots of work has gone into this , I looked at it at various shows last year. Just like Jasons car.... Show winners

This has Rob written all over it and its the right colour hey rob :D (instant first places) ;)

ha ha i would only have a pink car to get the blonde snatch's.... boom

Not a fan of bodykits, but that car is just something else. If you put into perspective a single turbo Supra costs you at least £15k then with a body work & not to mention interior like this then reflects the rough price. Don't think I have seen another supra (apart from KDW's) which has such a fully worked interior!

Lovely!

i think this car is stunning too but i can't say weather it's really worth the money or not. I also may be wrong, infact i probably am but i swear i read on the chassis plate at japfest2 '2JZ-GE'.. meaning it started as an NA.

Correctomundo Mr Marc.

I have just found a Merc SL55 AMG for the same money. 2004 with 40k miles on the clock..!!